Legends of Wrestlemania.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kain4521

You know that one too/Mod
Reaction score
Another game coming out in March that I want.

Distinguished Roster and Managers – Relieve the entertaining lives of 40 larger-than-life WWE Legends and Managers.

The managers will also have extensive functionality, play important roles in match outcomes.

Absolute Realism – Embrace a historically accurate representation of WWE telecasts from the Eighties and Nineties, including dynamic visual treatments, signature ring entrances, renowned commentators, notable venues and much more.

New Combo Fighting System – Explore a new, grapple-based fighting system that captures the high-energy action and drama seen in historic WWE matches.

Players will have each Legends’s arsenal of grapple moves, strike attacks, reversals and taunts at their disposal throughout a variety of current and nostalgic match types.

WrestleMania Tour Mode – Participate key matches from multiple WrestleMania events.

Vintage WWE footage will set up matches, explain feuds and detail the rivalries behind them, situating players in the heart of each contest.

Create-A-Legend – Create the Legends of tomorrow, complete with customizable costumes, entrances, move-set and more.

Online Functionality – Challenge players from all over the world to matches on the biggest stages in WWE history.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/PzZ8hZ1fPag&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/PzZ8hZ1fPag&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hey Kain, do you still have Smackdown vs. Raw for 2009? Just picked that up, one hell of a fun game. A few of my local friends have it which is why I ended up grabbing it. Let me know if you wanna play sometime.

Hey Kain, do you still have Smackdown vs. Raw for 2009? Just picked that up, one hell of a fun game. A few of my local friends have it which is why I ended up grabbing it. Let me know if you wanna play sometime.

Yeah I still have it we will have to get a couple of matches in one night.

If this game really has all the true 'legends' of wrestling, I'm talking the classic characters, then I will get it. I really don't like any of the newer characters.

If this game really has all the true 'legends' of wrestling, I'm talking the classic characters, then I will get it. I really don't like any of the newer characters.

I cant find much about the roster other than this which is not the full roster.

1 Hulk Hogan
02 André the Giant
03 Steve Austin
04 The Rock
05 The Ultimate Warrior
06 Roddy Piper
07 Bret Hart
08 Shawn Michaels
09 Jimmy Hart Manager
10 Bobby Heenan Manager
10 Howard Finkel Ring announcer Non-playable
11 Jerry Lawler Color commentator Non-playable
12 Jim Ross Play-by-play commentator Non-playable

I haven't played a wrestling game in years but, with the right roster, I'll have to check this out.

Kain's list is a good start.

I cant find much about the roster other than this which is not the full roster.

1 Hulk Hogan
02 André the Giant
03 Steve Austin
04 The Rock
05 The Ultimate Warrior
06 Roddy Piper
07 Bret Hart
08 Shawn Michaels
09 Jimmy Hart Manager
10 Bobby Heenan Manager
10 Howard Finkel Ring announcer Non-playable
11 Jerry Lawler Color commentator Non-playable
12 Jim Ross Play-by-play commentator Non-playable

Is the Warrior confirmed? How can you NOT have a Macho Man Randy Savage????

Is the Warrior confirmed? How can you NOT have a Macho Man Randy Savage????

Warrior was confirmed during the rumble last night. And I would be surprised if Savage is on here because I have heard a rumor that McMahon hates him for deflowering his daughter.:rotfl

PS3 trophy list.

Created a Legend Bronze Trophy
Make a Created Legend

Chain Struggle Silver Trophy
Win using a Chain Struggle

Tag Chain Struggle Silver Trophy
Win using a Tag Chain Struggle

Grapplemania Silver Trophy
Win using only grapple attacks

Technician Silver Trophy
Win by using five or more reversals in a single match

Dive Attack Silver Trophy
Successfully perform a dive attack from all four corners

First Medal Silver Trophy
Obtain a medal in WrestleMania Tour Mode

Memory Serves Me Well Silver Trophy
Complete any match without pausing in the "Relive" section of WrestleMania Tour Mode

New Legend Silver Trophy
Defeat 10 opponents with a Created Legend in a single tier in Legend Killer Mode

Legend Killer Silver Trophy
Obtain a medal in Legend Killer Mode

Invincible Created Legend Silver Trophy
Max out a Created Legend's attributes

Royal Rumble Winner Gold Trophy
Win a 30-Man Royal Rumble

Medal Collector Gold Trophy
Obtain all of the medals in WrestleMania Tour Mode

WrestleMania Tour Gold Trophy
Clear all "Relive" matches in WrestleMania Tour Mode

True Legend Killer Gold Trophy
Obtain all of the medals in Legend Killer Mode

Super Fast Legend Killer Gold Trophy
Become a Legend Killer in Legend Killer Mode in 30 minutes or less

You're #1 Gold Trophy
Have your Created Legend reach the Top rank in Hall of Fame Mode

Platinum Platinum Trophy
Obtain all other Trophies

Secret Trophies

Manager Bronze Trophy
Win using a manager in an Exhibition match

King of Kings Gold Trophy
Defeat the Favorite Legends Tier in Legend Killer Mode

Here is what was shown at the rumble.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/SiP0mqqovqc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/SiP0mqqovqc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

If this game has Brutus The Barber Beefcake, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash I'd probably buy it as the game play looks like it's caught up finally. For years I hated the gamplay of most wrestling games.

If this game has Brutus The Barber Beefcake, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash I'd probably buy it as the game play looks like it's caught up finally. For years I hated the gamplay of most wrestling games.

I have heard that Hall might be on it but not Nash because he is with TNA.

Looking forward to this game,but very sad Macho man isnt a part of it,he was one of my all time favourites.
Cant wait to play as Classic Shawn Michaels,hope they add the WM12 White attire and i think they will as you will be able to play every wrestlemania up to WM20.

Wow so many legends could be on here. Ones I would want the most are

Ric Flair
Mick Foley
Jimmy Snuka
Brutus Beefcake
Undertaker
King Kong Bundy
Big John Stud
Junk Yard Dog

and most of all
my all time favorite

Road Warriors!!

Edit: i just reread the title. I guess if its legends of wrestlemania chances are slim the road warriors would be in there. Im sure HHH will be though I can't stand him for the most part....

Warrior was confirmed during the rumble last night. And I would be surprised if Savage is on here because I have heard a rumor that McMahon hates him for deflowering his daughter.:rotfl

Yeah I heard about that. He also hates Raven for smoking out Stephanie and Shane years ago when they were young.

Game looks pretty good, I read a report a while back that both Randy Savage and Mick Foley were removed at Vince McMahon's request.

Back