Legendary Pictures' GODZILLA - !!SPOILERS!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Max Borenstein, writer on the final script, is writing on the graphic novel I posted about, that's really cool.

hedorah-the-sludge-monkey.jpg

First Godzilla movie i saw when he fought that thing.

Borenstein Tweeted that the graphic novel is a prequel set years before laying groundwork for the movie, due out May 7.

Hey Godzilla fans,

Can't wait to see the King of the Monsters return to the big screen on May 16th? We're excited to announce that you can experience Legendary's Godzilla in the all-new graphic novel Godzilla: Awakening, on sale May 7th.

Godzilla director Gareth Edwards has an exclusive video message for Legendary fans:

Co-written by Greg Borenstein and Max Borenstein (screenwriter of the forthcoming movie), this epic adventure, set decades before the film, is the perfect way for fans to experience the new Godzilla before seeing it in theaters.

Godzilla: Awakening is illustrated by Eric Battle (X-Men, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman), Yvel Guichet (Pacific Rim: Tales from Year Zero, Superboy Annual, End of Nations), Alan Quah (Rage, The Vampire Diaries, Anywhere) and Lee Loughridge (Batman Adventures, Arkham Asylum: Living Hell, Marvel Zombies Return), and features cover art by Arthur Adams (Godzilla, Fantastic Four, Hulk, Uncanny X-Men).

Last edited:
Made some major progress tonight, at last I'm finally making progress with the damned neck, that's been the one area I've hard the hardest time figureing out the details and translating them but with the trailer now I've been able to figure it out.

12095466705_3c1e0bcee0_o.jpg

7a2e8a6u.jpg

Just going to put this here. I know nothing about it. But it looks much better here.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back