Legendary Pictures' GODZILLA - !!SPOILERS!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Legendary Pictures' GODZILLA - May 16, 2014

godzilla-pics-3.jpg

Okay, that's pretty cool. In motion it will be cooler.

That scene is going to be amazing, a halo jump down onto Godzilla as he destroys a city from the jumper's POV.

I can't wait for a figure of that.

:horror

Okay, that's pretty cool. In motion it will be cooler.

:exactly:

That scene is going to be amazing, a halo jump down onto Godzilla as he destroys a city from the jumper's POV.

If you didn't describe that photo I would've never guessed that we are looking thru the visor of a sky diver. :rotfl

I couldn't even figure out Godzilla's orientation its so damn foggy with debris. :lol

At first I thought it was a ground view looking up at him until someone posted that it was from above his head. :slap

By the way, I don't think that's a flare fired at Godzilla, each jumper has a lit one on them, I think that's a person falling on him.

Didn't a character from a recent Toho Godzilla film, I think it was Godzilla vs. Megaguirus, actually jump on Godzilla's back? I could have sworn that happened.

Didn't a character from a recent Toho Godzilla film, I think it was Godzilla vs. Megaguirus, actually jump on Godzilla's back? I could have sworn that happened.

Yeah, it was similar, but bad CGI work and it wasn't like a dramatic jump with dynamic angles. This one's going to blow it out the water.

For those who dare watch a leaked copy.

https://vid3.ec.dmcdn.net/video/874...3fce7f8aefec4b5980ecf#cell=edgecast3&comment=

Was that fatty touching himself during the trailer? Holy ****, what an awkward video. :lol

I think I creamed my pants almost as much as the guy who filmed that.

The part when Godzilla is seen walking through the debris and the lighning shows his spines gave me chills.

I still think this could end up one of my most favorite Godzilla films ever, I just think it's being done really well.

:rock :rock :rock

I couldn't tell who was moaning at first, the soldier jumping and seeing Godzilla for the first time, or the person filming it. :lol

Last edited:

Best film of next year. Calling it.

Though I don't know half of what comes out next year. :lol

I don't either. :lol

Nothing has my interest that much next year. :lol

I want a Spring Breakers 2.

I still think this could end up one of my most favorite Godzilla films ever, I just think it's being done really well.

Is this really a Godzilla movie. :thud:

Dark and humorless didn't work for Superman, but it will work perfectly for this.

I won't be able to watch it until I get home from work tomorrow. It's really busy too, so I'll probably have to work late. What a bummer.

I think him and Godzilla need to get a room together and make sure the "Do Not Disturb" sign is on the doorknob. Just saying.

Back