Legendary Musicians Line from Sideshow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow!! That KISS sticker is not the only hidden image in the preview!! If you look really closely you might notice something else in there that's pretty weird...

030306music28qq.jpg

Yes, "Stuck in a Closet with Vanna White" is a personal fave of mine. :google

Buttmunch said:
I think it is safe to say my predictions of Kiss being the first figure(s) was right. Since Gene was talking to Sideshow last year at SDCC, it would be likely he will be the first figure if they don't do the band all at once. :monkey5
Yeah, no big surprise considering Gene will license anything with the Kiss name on it. With all the Kiss figures and merchandise already available, I was hoping SS would start with someone else.

I'm hoping for a Jim Morisson or a Jimi Hendrix :rock

Btw, should I expect full statues or PF's or 12"?

Nevermind me, oh considerable-in-numbers Kiss fans, but I too have seen all the Kiss merchandise I need to see. I look forward to more legendary figures before I...oh God, I sound like Lauren Bacall trashing Nicole Kidman.

Like I said, nevermind.

Just check my middle name.

Gruff Old Bear said:
I too have seen all the Kiss merchandise I need to see.
Isnt that the truth. No offense to the Army, but Kiss should be under "Mass Over-Marketing Legends" and not music legends.
.. but I'll view it as a good thing since the Kiss merch will help fund all the others :D

Id like to see Buddy Holly the father of rock and roll.No one has made anything good of Buddy Holly and im shure sideshow would do a incredable job.

Id also like to see the beatles it would be really cool if they made them decked out in chesterfield suits/the way they looked on the first ed sulliven show apperance.

I wonder how much detail they will put into the guitars it would be really cool if they replicted the exact look of John Lennons rickenbacker.After all he did customize it.

Im really looking forward to this line their are so mant great musicians.

Billy

occulum said:
Isnt that the truth. No offense to the Army, but Kiss should be under "Mass Over-Marketing Legends" and not music legends.
.. but I'll view it as a good thing since the Kiss merch will help fund all the others :D

I agree I go to any music/dvd/whatever store around here and they have all this Kiss merch all over in the bargin bins. I would rather see some one else kick off this line than Kiss, but if they do that will just save me money in the end.

Lots of Kiss fans, better to get them out of the way first, less chanting. All that merchandise must sell or it would have disappeared long ago.

There can be only one.... FREDDIE MERCURY!!!

I could pose him with my Highlander figures. :D

Kabukiman said:
I would so buy a Neil Diamond figure. *ducks*

really

lol. I surprised no one's been pleading for a Hanson set too :google

3 of my 4 most wanted have already been mentioned... Cash, Waylon & Willie... and throw in a Merle Haggard too.

Nick
(whose formative teenage music years were spent listening to Goon Show records and Monty Python LPs)

Medicom's not done with the Sex Pistols -- these are not the 1:6 versions Sideshow is distributing. I'd guess they're the 7" or 8" size of the previous Sid figure they released a year or two ago. Could be smaller. I haven't tried translating the Medicom site.

I wonder if Steve Cook, Paul Jones, and Glen Matlock are kicking themselves for not having adopted descriptive surnames back in the day...Steve Lucre, Paul Crud, Glen Nasty...

pistols.jpg

MiskatonicNick said:
lol. I surprised no one's been pleading for a Hanson set too :google

3 of my 4 most wanted have already been mentioned... Cash, Waylon & Willie... and throw in a Merle Haggard too.

Nick
(whose formative teenage music years were spent listening to Goon Show records and Monty Python LPs)

Some good picks!! Throw in Hank Williams!

Back