Legendary Musicians Line from Sideshow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The company may want to do it, but I'm pretty certain the Cash Family would not permit it.

Caption in the corner and was printed in Billboard magazine. I think they would let it happen as well.
Billboard_ad.jpg

I was wondering if you ever considered a Freddie Mercury Premium Format? He can surely be considered as a Legendary Musician! And, performer as he was, you have lots of poses and outfits to choose from (although I would prefer the iconic ‘86 Wembley outfit as a starter).

Yes, Freddy Mercury was high on the list of candidates to come after KISS and Elvis. Unfortunately, figures from the music genre did not perform as well as hoped, and we’ve redirected our attention to properties that are more in keeping with our current collector base.

Anyone else ever want a PF of Freddie Mercury? I always hoped SS would eventually make one, but I guess they decided it wasn't worth it. Lame.

What could have been. :monkey2

freddie%20mercury%206%20-%20live%20at%20wembley.jpg

I've recently given up collecting, but I'd buy a PF of Freddie for sure!

I really hope SS continues this line with Freddie. it would be a great tribute to one of the greatest singers/performers of all time!

I'd like to see a new version of Elvis, Johnny Cash, and for god's sake, a Tom Waits, especially with Trev sculpting for them.

Back