Legendary Musicians Line from Sideshow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i once had high hopes for this line as well. id still be interested in 1/6 scale kiss figures as well as a slew of other musicians in various formats.

P.S. Remember the excitement when this line was announced?

030306music2.jpg

If the legendary musicians line would be a cross over line (different formats), I'd buy 12" KRAFTWERK in a heartbeat. Let's see... that would be 4x $89, so $356. Plus shipping and taxes: $471. For $89 I'd want them on the new body of course (as if I care...), otherwise it will be $55 per figure, no more! After all, it's 4 time the same outfit: gray trowsers, red shirt, black tie.

Elvis wasn't releases all that long ago... this may just be an incredibly slow line. Although personally there are very few musicians I'd really want to buy a figure of.

sideshow think of these guys :

ozzy
zakk wylde
yngwie malmsteen
petrucci
satriani
vai
dave mustaine

probably missing some ...............

may 28 and 29 : megadeth in argentina!!!!!!!!!:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Could just be a slow line. But if that's the case I'll probably never get my Dean Martin PF. Well, even if it was a fast line they'd probably never make one. I should start a petition...

eddie has been done to death IMO. i want figures of the actual iron maiden band. the 6 musicians who have more talent in their little fingers than any of today's musicians have in thier whole bodies. i was hoping mcfarlane would do the band after they did metallica and a couple versions of kiss, but for some reason they decided to go with ugh!!! motley crue instead.:dunno

ps. that mcfarlane metallica set is pretty sweet. captures metallica in their prime. well done.

Elvis wasn't releases all that long ago...

He was announced at Toy-Fair 2007. Well over a year ago. So, I'd say it was awhile ago.

I agree with Minimodel to an extent, the Elvis killed the line. But, it's not really fair to say that altogether. Because, if it actually looked like Elvis it would of been a hit. The costuming was great, the exclusive version with guitar was awesome.

It's just the likeness ruined the piece and the interest it had. I canceled mine, and I really wanted to like it.

What gets me, is Sideshow said it was gonna be tweaked and that obviously never happened.

:(

I will only buy some or one if they are 12" not PF's.

Trent Reznor
Jim Morrison
Ian curtis
Beethoven

I'm not interested in Metallica. If I had to come up with a Top 5, it'd be:

1. The Beatles (all 4 as they appeared on the Ed Sullivan show)
2. Kurt Cobain
3. Frank Sinatra
4. Elvis (one that looks like him)
5. Shakira

:monkey5

Back