Legalizing Drugs On The Horizon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is nothing new. Fluoride had been in the water for years. :monkey3

dr_strangelove.jpg

they've just made weed a class B over here in the uk, not easy to find these days...... or so im told :monkey3. Weed will never be legalized :lecture it would cause more problems than it would solve.

Why not just get the 8 ball first and then get your errands done well before the weekend?

Well before the lock arrives...
Legalizing drugs creates an idea of social acceptance, social acceptance leads to more widespread use.
The average member of the workforce doesn't need anything else to reduce their ambition and motivation.
Pot legalization = disaster.

Well before the lock arrives...
Legalizing drugs creates an idea of social acceptance, social acceptance leads to more widespread use.
The average member of the workforce doesn't need anything else to reduce their ambition and motivation.
Pot legalization = disaster.

People that let alcohol influence their work performance get fired - just as pot users would.

However the government has set up the FDA to keep the public "safe" from pharmaceuticals that haven't been proven harmless. How could heroin, meth and cocaine, which have no medicinal value at all, ever become legalized?

But pot - why not? Should legalize prostitution too and tax the ^^^^ out of both.

legalizing drugs doesn't seem the path to establishing affordable healthcare within the states... there won't be room for both.

However the government has set up the FDA to keep the public "safe" from pharmaceuticals that haven't been proven harmless. How could heroin, meth and cocaine, which have no medicinal value at all, ever become legalized?
Caffeine is a potentially harmful drug with about as much "medicinal" utility as speed (which I hear can cure migraines in a flash, and help for cram study sessions). Alcohol and tobacco aren't by any means harmless, but are drugs that we can legally use and abuse. The fact that some fairly non-medicinal, "recreational" drugs are allowed, whereas some aren't, suggests to me that the rules are pretty arbitrary.

People that let alcohol influence their work performance get fired - just as pot users would.

But pot - why not? Should legalize prostitution too and tax the ^^^^ out of both.

I agree Dave...

Yep - agreed 100%

Lazy people are lazy, with or without the weed. Truly motivated people remain motivated, even if they drink or smoke here and there. I know this from experience.. :angelsmil

I know the guys at my local marijuana dispensary say they have to pay extra heavy fees & taxes to the state (though interestingly enough they don't seem to charge sales tax?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back