Leatherneck's Collection (updated 01-10-13)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Leatherneck's Collection

Haven't updated in a while. Here are some new pics.

Skaar PF
SkaarPF.jpg

Life Size Hulk Bust
HulkBust.jpg

Bucky Cap PF
CapPFandGreenScar.jpg

Marvel Corner update
Avengers.jpg

And my newest life size addition. Not completely screen accurate but I love it! I added the Autobot side emblems and the Autobot center caps on the rims. Tried to find an actual Transformers edition but could not find one in stock near and in Albuquerque.
NewCamaroPic1.jpg

Nice Camaro bro, but does it transform? :lol

Sweet collection bro!!! Nice set up!!! Digging the Predator Bios!!!

Thanks, I still have one more spot to fill on my bio wall, just waiting for the right one.

Nice Camaro bro, but does it transform? :lol

Thanks, would be really cool if it did transform!:rotfl

Nice car!!!

Thanks! I really like it, traded in my Jeep for it, which I thought I would never get rid of.

Cool stuff mate. Congrats.
23lo1vr.gif

Great update dude ;)

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Re: Leatherneck's Collection (update on post #70)

It has been a while since I posted any updated pics. Here are some that were taken today. I rearranged some things and have a few new items as well. Sorry about the quality of the pics, still trying to adjust to our new camera.

Captain America PF - Wanted this one for a while.
CapAPF_zps607d581a.jpg

My 1/1 Cap stuff
CapHelmets_zps46f394ed.jpg

Predator 2 Bio
P2Bio_zps3a7bb3bf.jpg

Evike's Airsoft M41 Pulse Rifle (completely repainted and weathered)
PRonwall1_zps51b994b4.jpg

FinsihedPulseRifle_zpsbd9268c9.jpg

A few overall shots

Update110-13-c_zps1614a705.jpg

Update1-10-13-b_zps1b90cf9a.jpg

Update1-10-13-a_zps2f79547d.jpg

Update1-10-13_zpscafd4f1a.jpg

Very cool update mate. I so want the Capt. too. Have been waiting for a good deal on it for ages. Congrats on getting him.
23lo1vr.gif

I picked up a few new pieces recently. Here are some quick pics. I am still trying to figure out the settings on our new camera so sorry about the crappy pics.

Hulk Maquette and Thor PF

Kotobukiya Avengers

Thor Vs Loki Dio

I recently picked up a few pieces and figured it was time for a small update.

Stealth Iron Man, cool thing about it is that I was able to get it locally and the funds went towards a good charity cause, also got it for a great price.

Updated Koto Shelf

Screen worn and used Spartacus Props and costumes. It seems that a lot of costume pieces were reused throughout the entire series. There are a couple of hero costume pieces on them and some stunt double pieces. The male costume has additional pieces added to it since this pic was taken.

Back