Action Figure Large McFarlane Halo Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took all new pix for my listings elsewhere and yet I still have tons I'm keeping geesh last pic shows all the boxes it takes but 1 not in pic.

IMG_9546.jpg IMG_9549.jpg IMG_9550.jpgIMG_9555.jpgIMG_9557.jpg IMG_9565.jpg

Just because I don't get to many opportunities to post my modest Halo collection. I have a few others around the house, but here are some of my favorites and myself at the end.

IMAG0632.jpg
IMAG0613.jpg
IMAG0618.jpg
IMAG0765.jpg
IMAG0609.jpg
IMAG0819.jpg
IMAG0817.jpg
IMAG0818.jpgIMAG0814.jpg
IMAG0810.jpg
IMAG0811.jpg
tapatalk_1477542879823.jpg

I just bought one of those NECA Needler. They are awesome but no stand really NECA LOL fools. I'll make one.

I see you in the mirror lol I also put the mini Cortana in the NECA MCs hand heh

The 3A line (I have Thorne, Emile and Carter) is some of my favorite collectables. Sure, their joints suck, but they look pretty good and the attention to detail is superb.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

The 3A line (I have Thorne, Emile and Carter) is some of my favorite collectables. Sure, their joints suck, but they look pretty good and the attention to detail is superb.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

110% agree of the detail and look. Some of the nicest made.

I've never seen bad reviews except on the Thorne and MC joints. Mine can't pose they are like boneless figures. I saw one opened and it has joints but they don't work and are tiny. No rachet joints. It's mind boggling how 3a took a final version to the boss and they said ah perfect let's ship this unposeable blob and congrats on the EX light rifle not being able to be held. Hopefully they also have a raise to whoever decided to use magnets that don't work. Lol

But on the detail yes I love them all.

I'm going to build a stand for my NECA Needler. How totally idiotic they didn't come with one. Here collect this but lean it over for display.

Look bad? Just trying to make the differ I mean red vs blue lol putting in lighting so I moved stuff.
IMG_0437.jpgIMG_0438.jpg

Sold a ton but still have a boat load of mcfarlane halo pieces.

Anyone interested I'll give you my eBay seller ID but sell it here. You still get Paypal protection if I don't ship which I will of course.

Back