Lara Croft: Legend PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but you dont get the sexy butt cheeks :monkey5

and at a larger scale.

As to which 'version' we are going to get, the easy to spot difference is the hair, be it at the front or back. While the gallery images have the hair at the back, both the quicktime 360 and back stage pass show the statue with the hair at the front, at least when you see Scott at the same time. Its very hard to pick, but I had a close look and you can see the hair coming over the front. Whats confusing, is that in the video, when they show and pan over still images, they are using the old gallery images, with the hair at the back.

So, I'm going to stick my neck out a little, and say that the one we will get will be the one in the 360 vid, with the hair at the front (I bet that got change due to likely breaking of the ponytail when it was at the back, now they can support the statue via the head and shoulders in the packaging).
What was a little surprising was that she wasn't listed as shipping in the next 30 days in the last newsletter. Which is strange, since in theory its going to ship in June.

and at a larger scale.

What was a little surprising was that she wasn't listed as shipping in the next 30 days in the last newsletter. Which is strange, since in theory its going to ship in June.

I noticed that too. Which either means they are going to push her back, or they just didn't update their newsletter enough to satisfy us. Meanies.

I noticed that too. Which either means they are going to push her back, or they just didn't update their newsletter enough to satisfy us. Meanies.

Umm...she's been delayed.

And that hair mumbo jumbo...it's at the back. I don't know who started this rumor, clearly you can view it at the back in the backstage pass, the 360, and image galleries. Pretty sure that was an optical illusion with her shirt.

Last edited:
Umm...she's been delayed.

And that hair mumbo jumbo...it's at the back. I don't know who started this rumor, clearly you can view it at the back in the backstage pass, the 360, and image galleries. Pretty sure that was an optical illusion with her shirt.

Have you even looked at the 360? That is in no way an optical illusion. The scrolling images used in the backstage pass are older ones, but the parts where he's standing next to the figure, you can see the hair is in front now. The image gallery is old too. You're not thinking of the 12-inch, are you?

Last edited:
Which is a fair question, since the hair has been shown at the back and front, so he was clearly wrong about that. Hence, what is the source for saying its been delayed again?

It was mentioned on the forum and in the thread. The people doing flexpay aren't being charge this month since it was delayed. And the hair no one knows were it is placed yet, so shut up.

It was mentioned on the forum and in the thread. The people doing flexpay aren't being charge this month since it was delayed. And the hair no one knows were it is placed yet, so shut up.

So your saying that the ppl that have already made 2 flex payments from when it first went up, have yet to be charged for their June payment (which was orginally the 20th of June).
The flex payment schedule that is listed on the SS site now is for those that are placing orders now (ppl on the wait list are starting to be contacted) and hence they won't get the PF till around August/September.

So, since waitlist ppl are being contacted, I currently still expect it to ship by the end of this month and the SS website still says June for the shippng date.

As for the hair, nice to see you now admit that its been shown at the front and back. So yes, no one knows for sure yet which it will be, its just that based on the back stage video, my guess is it will be at the front.

And if your wondering where I'm getting my info, check out post 106: https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=61261&page=11

Last edited:
So, with the latest newsletter out, there is a new 360 view of the regular PF which clearly has the hair at the front (the shorts look better too). I think its a fair bet that this new 360 would be based on final production statues, so my front hair guess looks to be on the money.

Strange thing again is that she's not listed in the shipping 30 days, but she's also not listed in being delayed either and the SS website (which they just updated to add the new 360 view), still has June as shipping date. So with luck we are still good for this month.

I emailed sideshow a while ago about it. Haven't heard anything back. So I am guessing they don't really know for sure either. Probably on a day to day thing right now. Maybe they got a few more orders than they expected. So they are probably just trying to get everything in. Might be the end of the month or the very beginning of July but they don't want to say right now.

I emailed sideshow a while ago about it. Haven't heard anything back. So I am guessing they don't really know for sure either. Probably on a day to day thing right now. Maybe they got a few more orders than they expected. So they are probably just trying to get everything in. Might be the end of the month or the very beginning of July but they don't want to say right now.

I am so tempted to get the 12" Croft.

Alright, I finally received an email regarding shipping for this item. Here is what it said:

"I just found out
today that this item will not be available for shipping in June. We
are
now expecting this item to be available in July.

Please know that we will send an e-mail to all clients that have this
item on order once the item is approximately 20 days from arriving in
our warehouse, just so that you are advised."

Back