Lara Croft: Legend PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my notice on Friday.

"Dear Valued Collector,

... would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse in approximately 15 Days."

Why thank you! I cannot wait to finally get her. I feel like I've been waiting forever and I didn't even know about her till a couple of months ago.

I've still not heard a thing from SS - what's going on?

Well, that 15 day notice was for ppl in the US. Since your in the UK, I suspect they are waiting a little longer to confirm arrival date in the UK warehouse.

Tho I did notice that this newletter did have it confirmed for both US and UK within the 30 day shipping, so end of the month, middle of next for just about everyone it seems.

What's a happy chappy?

hmm, is that a serious question. In case it is...

chappy (chap) = dude, bloke, man
happy = pleased, overjoyed

In other words, he is now very happy that his waitlist converted.

Wonder if we will see in-hand pics this week, it must be getting very close to shipping in the US by now.

7199press04001lo1.jpg

Except thats the prototype, I'd expect that to be much more covered on the shipping one Nash. Speaking of shipping, seems ppl are now getting notice on credit card being charged on the 22 July. So she should be moving out by end of the week.

As for what Shai Hulud is on about, I have no idea.

Got this email today:

"We will begin processing all orders for the Lara Croft Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive collectible (item #71991) on July 22nd. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order."

Yay!!!

Better not be - the prototype arse is what I based my purchase on. :D

Check out the later Quicktime 360, I think that is more what you should be expecting, notice the hair at the front.

However, I could be wrong, we'll likely find out in a couple of days.

Back