Lando Calrissian Processing Notice!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been charged yet. Still says ITEM SHIPPING SOON. :(

So glad I am fortunate enough not to have to cancel! I feel your pain gents! :sick

i've pretty much decided every SW figure can be had for 1/3 to 1/2 off if I am willing to wait 6-12 months. Lando is no exception.

i've pretty much decided every SW figure can be had for 1/3 to 1/2 off if I am willing to wait 6-12 months. Lando is no exception.

You're absolutely right about that (especially if you don't need the exclusive). It's making me consider cancelling Lando even though I want him, since things are a little tight and I don't really mind waiting.

You're absolutely right about that (especially if you don't need the exclusive). It's making me consider cancelling Lando even though I want him, since things are a little tight and I don't really mind waiting.

Only problem with that approach: if we all did that, the line would end. Its a lose-lose, ultimately

But not everyone is going to do that. So... go ahead icruise. ;)

But not everyone is going to do that. So... go ahead icruise. ;)

:rotfl

I don't think there's any danger of the line ending in any case. What might happen is what is happening with the Gentle Giant Star Wars mini-busts. They started out with large edition sizes and most busts ended up selling for a lot less a few months after they were released. Now they are scaling back the edition sizes and more people are preordering things again to make sure they won't miss out. Sideshow is already doing the same thing to some extent, although not to the same degree.

i think ssc already took that route and ssc cutting back made prices rise, now people are more likely to cancel because its more expensive.

i think ssc already took that route and ssc cutting back made prices rise, now people are more likely to cancel because its more expensive.

Personally, I dont mind paying more if the quality is there. When it comes to paint apps, Sideshow has their work cut out for them.....

IN today's market, this is a pretty good figure for just $80. I got mine this morning. I like it a lot. I started an image thread. Check it out.

mine has SHIPPED too to the Outer Rim......down under...shall have him and my sandtroopers here 3/11!!!!

WOOT WOOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back