Lando Calrissian Priority preorder!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good so far. If he's on the Pro and he looks too short or the other issues aren't fixed then he's going on a TT or Buck.

SO... Is it only the Exclusive that is 750 or only one Lando at 750? If it is, am I the only one who thinks this is a - ahem - ^^^^ move?

750 is for the exclusive. There will be plenty of regulars unless Sideshow starts to dial these down a bit.

SO... Is it only the Exclusive that is 750 or only one Lando at 750? If it is, am I the only one who thinks this is a - ahem - ^^^^ move?

I'm sure that is just the Exclusive ES. With all the people passsing on it hopefully it won't be too hard for the people who want him to get him

Maybe the other blog entry today will be more pics and info like they did the blog for the sandtrooper.

I'm guessing the exclusive is the microphone as well only other thing it could be is the thing he wore on his wrist to signal Lobot but it can be seen in the bottom edge of the preview image and Sideshow has never to my knowledge shown the exclusive in the preview.

I'm hoping the exclusive is an Ugnaught!
340px-Ugnaught_AA1.jpg
[/IMG]

He looks great, but of course the PPO is on the one day this week that I have a day shift. :( No exclusive for me, I guess.

Looks excellent! Any guesses as to who did the sculpt?

$80 isn't a bad price, just hope they rock out on the outfit.

I was thinking the same thing. If I had to guess I'd say Andy or Oluf. I'm leaning towards Oluf for some reason. I'm excited, the sculpt does look great.

Nice ES for the ex..Maybe if they start making lower ES like this one, their SW 12'' line may have some kind of aftermarket value someday...:duh

great sculpt, he looks just like Billy Dee, lets hope the final product looks as kickass as the one in the pic. i'm just curious as to what the exclusive might be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back