Lando Calrissian Priority preorder!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice ES for the ex..Maybe if they start making lower ES like this one, their SW 12'' line may have some kind of aftermarket value someday...:duh

For real. I am hoping this will bump up the excitement for the SW crowd so that I can finally flip the rest of my SW figures. :lol

Looks nice, but easy pass for me.
The low ex. number will probably drive the price up on the secondary market.

he looks pretty good. im not really digging the hands and really hope this wont have the normal huge head and hands deal that we have gotten from sideshow. hopefully since it is on the pro the paint apps will be more like clonobi.

So excited to finally see Lando done by Sideshow! I would normally complain about a non-armored figure being priced this high, but if he's on the pro body and his costume is done well with a detailed cape (inside pattern has never been done correctly by anyone), he'll be worth it to me. I only hope I'm able to snag one of the exclusives on Friday - 750 is a low number to me. Now bring on Dooku and Tarkin and all other releases will be icing on the cake.

u guys think they are only gonna make 750 total for this guy???? it just says limited edition 750 not exclusive edition 750. i wonder....and oh yeh his hair looks silky smooooth like landos should

Bumping the image:

Lando24.jpg

Belloq would not be worth it if not for the environment (though I was actually fairly pleased with Belloq itself, but not feeling $80 in it). I'd be very happy if it was $60, but $80 pushed it to overpriced, even on the prometheus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back