Lady Sif

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:thwak for ignoring...

hugh-jackman-is-wolverine.jpeg

x-men-first-class-photo-jennifer-lawrence5.jpg

Thousand Apologies :D

Since we're talking about it, may I request a BD Maya Hansen too. :)

She's so Terribly Gorgeous!

Rebecca-Hall_zps33c3f649.jpg

I would buy sif definitely (if the price is okay which is not easy regarding Hot Toys price politics).

I'd consider Zoe Kravitz's character Angel Salvadore, or Rose Byrne's character Moira McTaggert from X:FC - those two would certainly 'pop' on my shelf. :love

I'd only get Natalie as Padme - or an older Matilda if they do a LEON sequel. :pray:

I would be tempted to get Sif depending on design and the film. Honestly, I'm not expecting much from Hot Toys beyond The Dark World versions of Thor and Loki.

Those are the two they should do last. :(
I will REALLY be disappointed if Heimdall isn't first. Then Sif. Then maybe Thor and Loki.

Okay, okay, maybe that's insane to wish for... but we already have Thor and Loki!

Ah, I do see that now :lol

Still he shouldn't be leering Hemsworth...

In other news, humanity really needs to work out human cloning. And start with Scarlett :exactly:

Ah, I do see that now :lol

Still he shouldn't be leering Hemsworth...

In other news, humanity really needs to work out human cloning. And start with Scarlett :exactly:

:lecture There's nothing to it really.... just ethics getting in the way... after all identical twins are natural clones...

Back