Lady Sif

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely want to see this made. Hopefully she will have some kind of helmet/headdress in this movie if only briefly. Also want to see Warriors Three and Heimdall this time.

Characters outside of Thor are nowhere near guarenteed with this like Iron Man or Avengers.

The Thor movies figures didn't seem to sell well. Thor from Avengers sold well because he was one of the group.

Thor from The Dark World is a cert but others are and big if not a when.

I would have rather a figure of her from the first film, since with the ponytail,she would have had sculpted hair, unlike in this one with loose hair all the time, plus I rather the older outfit much better :/

If Sif is going to be made, then why not rest of the ladies from other movies. :love

natalie-portman-portrait_zps986fb409.jpg

Kat-Dennings_zpsf7d43bf7.jpg

72226199-update_zps6395652c.jpg

Hayley-Atwell_001_zps9c04ada3.jpg

Liv-Tyler-liv-tyler-113224_1600_1200_zps80249d88.jpg

GwynethPaltrow_2_zps0284784e.jpg

Definitely want and would buy a Sif. Anyone have a good pic of her outfit in Dark World yet? Just wanted to see how it compared to the first film. All I have seen are set pics and her shield is almost always in the way or she's in an action pose! :D And we need a Pepper finally, too, damn it!

Characters outside of Thor are nowhere near guarenteed with this like Iron Man or Avengers.

The Thor movies figures didn't seem to sell well. Thor from Avengers sold well because he was one of the group.

Thor from The Dark World is a cert but others are and big if not a when.

Odin didn't sell well, but I didn't think that Thor sold poorly. And if they'd made a Thor Loki, I'm sure he would've sold more than Odin. Thor 2 is also likely going to do better than the first movie, since now we're past the introduction movie AND Avengers. Thor's popularity can only go up.

And it seems Sif has a bigger part in this one, so I could see them making her.....

I buy a figure of her. But I would rather see a figure of her with her down instead of the pony tail. I like her new Dark World look!

Sif would definitely be my #1 pick, she's looking better without the ponytail and hopefully there will be some rivalry for Thor this time out. I'd also like to see a Jane Foster/Natalie Portman so that the head sculpt could be bashed into Amidala.

Back