Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have had mine displayed for a week and still looks straight. Still I'm nervous now...

If it's not a heat related issue, then the only other explanation is that the resin wasn't set right. This would manifest in a couple of days as gravity does its thing. So if it hasn't bent after a week you probably got a good batch.

SagGate ☹️

Sad to hear this issue. It seems many are affected. Will hold my purchase for this one.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kylo's powers are weak :lol

tumblr_m7r9zuJtTy1r5tt9xo1_400.gif

Oh lawd I'm taking mine right to the Dr. for some little blue pills. His saber may turn purple but at least it with stay straight but unfortunately on 4 hours a day.

They should of went with the normal hard lit piece maybe thinner then textured the outside, problem solved. It would likely look better than they claimed.

Mine arrived a few hours ago.. still at work cant wait to unbox it :) hope my saber stays Ok!

After having the issue of the foot not mounting all the way and I was willing to deal with that now my light saber is also drooping.

I just contacted side showing to arrange for a full return and refund. Sorry but for the money they're asking I'm not going except this level of quality.

FYI.... They also told me by the way that only a few people complained about the light sabers and that as of right now it's not considered to be a known issue.

Almost bought but glad LCBS had one....no way will it fit in a besta using the saber...too wide. No I don't even think the IS Vader will fit with the laber.

Unboxed, And he is perfect love the statue.

To bad to hear about youre bad luck!
Mine was almost perfect from the moment that I open them up until two days ago when the light saber started bending.

I've had him on display since the beginning of April when I receive him within the first week of shipments. As for the foot issue I was willing to deal with that because it's not that noticeable but now the light saber no way.

I suspect everybody who has one will eventually have that same problem no matter where you store it. Mine is in a dark cool theater room and it still happened.

Almost bought but glad LCBS had one....no way will it fit in a besta using the saber...too wide. No I don't even think the IS Vader will fit with the laber.

I posted an alternative pose for his saber that looks good and fists Besta. Go look back a few pages.

Damn that looks slick. But man that really sucks that the saber bends like that.

I would already have a hard time buying a character we don't know his full story yet. Let alone a possible problem with displaying him.

Damn that looks slick. But man that really sucks that the saber bends like that.

I would already have a hard time buying a character we don't know his full story yet. Let alone a possible problem with displaying him.

not really happen to all Kylos.. mine is just doing fine for example

Wonder why it would be happening for random number of people. Humidity?

Im in Florida.. so no.. I think that some batches had the resin not mixed correctly at the needed ratio .. so the resin didnt cured properly

Back