Kuato's Paintwork and Sculpture Update 2/7/17

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kuato's Paintwork and Customs

Thanks! Yes I got to do the paintmasters for the figures and bobblehead plus another form of BB but I can't mention that ..yet.

That's very cool, I haven't wanted to pick up 6" figures so badly in a long time. I'm most likely going to buy the whole line of Mezco's BB offerings, actually. :lol

way to go chris, you are one of the best painters i ever seen,,, and thanks again for doing a few of mine..:wink1:

way to go chris, you are one of the best painters i ever seen,,, and thanks again for doing a few of mine..:wink1:

Thanks Marty! I wish I could've had more time to paint more stuff for you, perhaps in the future.

I've never bought anything from Mezco, how are their factory paint apps usually? If they're at least decent, I don't see how I can pass on their BB stuff being a huge fan of Trevor and the show.

I've never bought anything from Mezco, how are their factory paint apps usually? If they're at least decent, I don't see how I can pass on their BB stuff being a huge fan of Trevor and the show.

There stuff comes out pretty good as far as small scale figures/statues go. If your a huge fan of Trevor's work and show you have to get these. The accessories are sweet too.

Wow, long time no post. Just thought id add a couple paint ups I did recently of some Rocco Deadwood sculpts
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back