Kotobukiya Juggernaught and X-force Psylocke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunnipot85

Super Freak
Reaction score
They were both shown at SDCC... photo credit to IdeaofEvil

juggs.jpg

psylocke.jpg

The Juggernaut looks great! Something about the color though. Could be lighting or just the pic itself. Would love to see more.

Juggernaut looks awesome. Koto have been really impressive with there Marvel line. I'm glad I don't collect 1/6 because I just couldn't keep up with it all

That Juggernaught is awesome. Way better than the Bowen Shiflett one IMO. It's going on ebay ASAP.

I have x-force archangel and wolverine so psylocke is a must! Now would really like a domino and fantomex to finish off the team.

The juggernaut will go great facing off the new hulk that I preordered! All in all, Kotobukiya is getting way more of my money than sideshow now! Thinking of getting out of 1/4 scale and doing only 1/6 scale statues from now on!

I have x-force archangel and wolverine so psylocke is a must! Now would really like a domino and fantomex to finish off the team.

The juggernaut will go great facing off the new hulk that I preordered! All in all, Kotobukiya is getting way more of my money than sideshow now! Thinking of getting out of 1/4 scale and doing only 1/6 scale statues from now on!

Wise words, buddy. ;)

Yeah, Kotobukiya has been putting out so many great pieces. I had seen these in the SDCC flier that Koto posted on FB, but these pics make it that much better!

Brando81

Sosa is a good sculptor but these looks too Bowenish for me. The Sideshow one will destroy this.

juggy will be mine...can't wait to see him in 1/4 scale (bring it SSC). I expect Apocalypse quality/build...

Back