Kotobukiya Joker Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, I don't collect toys.

I'll just stick with my custom framed poster I guess.

I wish DC would do a p.f. of Ledger's Joker.

Maybe, if they had an awesome sculptor like Andy Bergholtz working for them and actually utilized his incredible talent.

:rolleyes:

Come back to SS Andy! PLEASE!!!

Nah, I don't collect toys.

I'll just stick with my custom framed poster I guess.

I wish DC would do a p.f. of Ledger's Joker.

Maybe, if they had an awesome sculptor like Andy Bergholtz working for them and actually utilized his incredible talent.

:rolleyes:

Come back to SS Andy! PLEASE!!!

Right now I only have one sixth scale and it is the joker. For the time being HT is the only company with good TDK collectibles now if DCD did some amazing quarter scale statues most likely I would drop the HT line but for the time being the toys will suffice.

Don't get me wrong. The figures do look really good. But, after all the ups and downs of my collecting days. I kinda just stick with p.f. now.

Clearly, it's a skip for me... hottoys Joker is way much better than this...

does anyone know if this is still coming out? haven't heard anything for ages

dkb_joker_front2__scaled_600.jpg

dkb_joker_front3__scaled_600.jpg

All I can say is: :monkey4

Man that sculpt is V1 HT joker all over again lol. I do however like how the hair looks and sits on this side. Very Heathish

Koto WAS a great company but why is every new product so bad.Anyone seen the marvel busts.They are awful and in the pics they looked great

Back