Kotobukiya iron man 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can never get enough Iron Man dude! However, i am starting to think that the Iron Man license has to be one of the most popular when it comes to released collectibles. There is a never ending amount of Hot Toys 1/6 figures, busts, maquettes, etc...i cant think of another license out there that has more popularity...maybe Batman/Dark Knight??

You can never get enough Iron Man dude! However, i am starting to think that the Iron Man license has to be one of the most popular when it comes to released collectibles. There is a never ending amount of Hot Toys 1/6 figures, busts, maquettes, etc...i cant think of another license out there that has more popularity...maybe Batman/Dark Knight??

I agree there's alot of variety when collecting iron man stuff

Yeah there seems to be a new item every week I think we may get overwhelmed by the amount as we get closer to the release

Most of that never ending is of the same ones done over and over :lecture

Star Wars is the king of collectibles.

I actually like the water base. The blue looks good and adds some height to the piece.

Back