Kotobukiya Indy/Henry Jones Sr. review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to derail even more, but we all know Crawford only reads his own threads...:monkey3 (I keed)

So asking him a question here seems like an okay idea. He was asked a completely unrelated question earlier in the thread - wasn't that just as much a derailment?

But that's not what the thread is about -

It's about jazz hands Indy - so - back to it.

That Indy sculpt must be much, much better in person - I see Shia more than I see Ford there.

Last edited:
The Kotobukiya Indy/Henry Jones Sr come across as excellent portrayals of their screen counterparts. Great review also :clap

metaphorge's suggestion on using the umbrella and seagull/suitcase is an excellent idea. Also the bases would be suitable for Sideshow/Medicom and other 1/6 versions of these figures.

Nice review Mike, but these are a pass. Even 3 stars is being pretty generous if I were to review them I'd say give em' the old Star Search 2.75 stars but that's just me. I don't think asking him about other reviews is bad at all I know I have asked him about other toys/dolls/crap in these threads. Keep it up Crawford!

It's a valid question and one that's not derailing the thread.
I also am interested in thoughts on King Hulk, Son Of Hulk,She-Hulk,The end Hulk... Feel free Michael to respond to Shai's request in the Marvel section but by all means give us a heads up here if you are going to review those highly (by some) anticipated Legends figs (might just get me back interested in those things:D).

One thread often moves of the initial topic, .......:D

Last edited:
Back