Statue Kotobukiya - Hulk (Classic Avengers Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Juggs came out phenomenal as well. I think he will replace my Bowen museum. It's hard to really decipher size until you have it in hand but compared to the x force Psylocke he looks pretty massive. Koto has really stepped it up in the paint app department. Lot of impressive stuff coming out as of recent. now if SS would just release a juggernaut my xmen display would finally have a formidable foe

I liking these Koto statues that are up and coming. I'll be able to completely phase out my Bowen collection...:yess:

I'm to lazy to do it but can someone slap a link on here where I can order and start my Koto collection...PLEASE?

Courtesy of rofa@SF,
BTT9tPWCMAAHZoa.jpg:large

Can anyone tell what that statue is in the distance on the left? It almost looks like the PCS classic scorpion.

Really wasn't planning on getting this one but I may cave and order it. I'm thinking it would look nice paired with the Koto Spidey. Right now he's just kinda hanging out by himself and looks so lonely. He needs a friend.

I took the plunge, even at this smaller scale this Hulk is just really nice...

Any official word on how big this piece is? All I have seen is that it will be over 13". It would be nice to get some height and width measurments to plan ahead for display purposes. I'm mixing this in with my 1/6 Hot Toy figures and I'd like to know how it will scale and if it will fit in the detolf without any modifications.

Any official word on how big this piece is? All I have seen is that it will be over 13". It would be nice to get some height and width measurments to plan ahead for display purposes. I'm mixing this in with my 1/6 Hot Toy figures and I'd like to know how it will scale and if it will fit in the detolf without any modifications.

13 was false its gonna be closer to 16"

Thanks.. 16" would be awesome because I want him to be noticeably taller than the other 1/6th scale figures.

Back