Kolchak the Nightstalker/ Jason photo comic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
poster.gif

Part one of my Kolchak The Night Stalker/ Jason photo comic finally up at:
www.freewebs.com/nightmaresandnightstalkers, (in the nav bar). :)

I couldn't seem to get it to load. All I got was a white screen that said done. Reminded me of trying to preorder a SSC exclusive. :banghead

Dude, that rocks!!!:D Get the rest of the chapters up. My kids even thought it was cool and they hate Kolchak. But thanks to edited versions of the Jason movies on Monsterfests last year, they love Jason. Go figure :google Cool custom figure!

That was totally cool, man! I'm hooked. Sounds like chapter one took awhile. I hope the next chapter doesn't take as long.:clap

The Alice Cooper song in the background is cool (Poison). He did a Jason song, "the Man Behind the Mask" for part 6 I think.

Thanks for the nice comments, all! There will probably be three or four parts in all, most a bit longer. I'm self taught at photoshop (as anyone whoever visited the early days of my Doctor Who site can sorely attest), but the reason it's taken so long is my not trying to do a crap job of it.

The next part shouldn't be so long in coming because the OTHER reason it took so long to begin with was that I jumped around when working on the story and didn't work sequential (yeah, I have a short attention span). I actually have a LOT of it done, and just need to do a little more fill in to have part two ready. :)

IronMan1188-
Hope you try to get there again. Computers can be goofy, but I haven't had any problems yet with it and others made it, so hopefully your prob was just a one time thing. :)

The Abominable Mr Anton Phibes-
"Warning Will Robinson! Danger! Danger!" There is some gore coming up (I got really immature with photo shop and intestines :)) so you may want to screen it before you let the youngins see the next part. Even though, you know, it's doll intestines.
(Wow, that's almost a loophole! How depraved can I get?)

Butt Munch-
Yeah, I love that song! Big Cooper fan! Couldn't find it as a MIDI though.
Couldn't find a version of the Nightstalker theme that didn't sound totally cheese-ball as a MIDI either (or The F13 theme as a MIDI, which I can see why it would be hard).

WOW!!!!
I was able to access the story from a different computer and it's quite good. I like the "nod" to Stephen King's 'Salem's Lot.
Can't wait for more!!

This'll be way off topic from your cool photo comic, but where'd ya get the Zorak figure from? He's pretty cool! As are the Futurama aliens. I love those guys! :cool:

Rectal-Probe--band-photo2.gif

I absolutely love your photo comics.
Kolchak is perfect, so good that as
I am reading I can envision Karl
saying the words written on the comic.

Very nicely done.

B-Electronic said:
where'd ya get the Zorak figure from? He's pretty cool! As are the Futurama aliens. I love those guys! :cool:

Rectal-Probe--band-photo2.gif

Art Asylum made Space Ghost: Coast To Coast figs back in 2000. They made Spacey, Brak, and Moltar as well. Now I think you'd have to E-Bay them.

The two aliens Kang and Kodos are from the Simpsons, but I am hoping to get some nice Futurama figs when the new Futurama DVD movies come out (if someone realizes the marketing opportunity-C'mon Mezco!). We really need nice Futurama figures!!!

Last edited:
Thanks again everyone! I really appreciate it.

Glad it worked for you on a different computer Ironman1188, and that you dug the Salems Lot reference. I spent waaaaaaaaay too much time laughing evilly and making newspaper articles for that wall for like two weeks because I'm a dork (some copied directly out of the movies they are mentioning, like the Highlander one), but I'm sure they'll all be easy enough to be recognized by all of the movie buffs that hang out here (I even reference "Deep Rising" there- I loved the "Monster Island"/Skull Island ending).

Creepily, all the newspaper clippings are movie references except the "vatican says number of exorcisms on rise" one. That one was made from a real headline I had read. :horror

Hopefully part two will be up soon! :)

6-witches-flamingos-sm.gif

Last edited:
Buttmunch said:
The Alice Cooper song in the background is cool (Poison). He did a Jason song, "the Man Behind the Mask" for part 6 I think.

Cooper also did the original theme for Bond's Man with the Golden Gun, but it wasn't used [don't know why]. I was going to use it as the background for a Bond photostory, but, I went back to my sci-fi roots and lost interest. cool song though.

Sorry Michael, that's frustrating. It's even more annoying because most are getting there fine. Or like Iron man1188 they tried again from a different computer and got right on, which makes me think it's a browser problem? (I know nothing about computers, so that's just a guess and the simplest explanation I can think of. I know my Firefox has problems accessing things sometimes whereas IE doesn't.)

Out of curiosity what browser were you guys using who couldn't get on?

That Cooper Bond song is awesome. I didn't know it was originally meant to BE the actual MWTGG theme though but was rejected/not used. That song rocks, I wonder why it wasn't used?

I guess Cooper is a big Bond fan too. He had been petitioning to be the baddie in the newest movie for a while. Bond needs to get more distinctive baddies and henchmen again. I miss the days of Oddjob and Jaws.

Last edited:
I'm using IE. I wonder if it's because I'm blocking pop ups?

Nah, tried it and didn't have an effect. I'll try from home later today.

Back