Kit Shipped!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i just want to add my name to the list of people who think this figure rocks!!! I do think people will be kicking them selves for passing this one up if they ever get to see it in person.
the only wierd thing with mine is all his joints below the waist are really really loose. i wonder if its from the heat? any ideas on solutions for it?

bronco1855 said:
So i just want to add my name to the list of people who think this figure rocks!!! I do think people will be kicking them selves for passing this one up if they ever get to see it in person.
the only wierd thing with mine is all his joints below the waist are really really loose. i wonder if its from the heat? any ideas on solutions for it?

My original Scully is like that. She has a hard time even standing with the stand. I never have done anything to her to fix it though. I am just able to get her in a spot where she will stay. My Kit doesn't seem to be like her though so I don't think it is our Utah heat?

Buttmunch said:
My original Scully is like that. She has a hard time even standing with the stand. I never have done anything to her to fix it though. I am just able to get her in a spot where she will stay. My Kit doesn't seem to be like her though so I don't think it is our Utah heat?

darn. i was hoping they would stiffen up a little now that its been inside an air conditioned house for a few hours but not really. he still poses well with the stand so i can't complain and he still looks bad @@@

Try jamming his joints with some strands of cotton to see if that helps. Not too much. Just tiny bits between the seams.

Now I have to wait for my regular to arrive. I promised myself to keep my exclusive boxed. Especially since the box arrived mint. Ohhh, the temptation!

Time to go make some more adjustments on Luke to ease the wait.:p

My Kit arrived today, but I haven't had a chance to open him. I was surprised to see mine came with a Sideshow/Star Wars keychain included. Sweet deal worthy of a Chewie.:chew

JustinLuck said:
Now I have to wait for my regular to arrive. I promised myself to keep my exclusive boxed. Especially since the box arrived mint. Ohhh, the temptation!

Well, my outside box was mint but the inside box has a big dent in the corner so you never know.

Mine now says "Item Shipping Soon" on SS's website. Yay! Soon! AND my Primus pre-order is coming! I love it when I have a bunch of stuff coming at the same time...

swiftlikessharpthings said:
Mine now says "Item Shipping Soon" on SS's website. Yay! Soon! AND my Primus pre-order is coming! I love it when I have a bunch of stuff coming at the same time...

I don't. What I thought was going to be a lite month on my CC is turning very quickly to a very heavy month. At least no more PF's will be shipping the next couple of months.

Darth Loki said:
I don't. What I thought was going to be a lite month on my CC is turning very quickly to a very heavy month. At least no more PF's will be shipping the next couple of months.

im in the same boat. have to start setting aside some money now. with my luck the luke/yoda, texas chainsaw massacre, aragon 12", and a star wars 12" will all ship the same week.

yup. July and August are going to be tough ones. Thats why I am selling my beloved ROTS Medi-Vader... There is just no other way I can afford all this stuff. The upside of course is that my Kit Fisto has shipped and should be here by the end of the week! :D

this is taking too long. My brother got his yesterday and i still haven't gotten mine. :monkey2 and he lives about 2 miles away from me. :monkey2

Got mine today it looks really good. Still not big on the mouth but overall I really like it. Now, I gotta get started on that review.

Back