King Leonidas Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When is Flex Pay going too kick in for this piece?

Well they're all sold out, but you could get on the WL.... And it looks like you'll have a REALLY good chance of converting, since a lot of people have proclaimed their reservation to have converted within DAYS! So JUMP ON NOW!

But the Flex pay option IS available for the ex :D I just checked the SS site

I insisted on no cameras at this party. Those girls will be hearing from my lawyers.

Now, I know why you like Palin so much. :lol
----------------------------------------------------------------

Despite liking the PV they showed at the Con and really liking the movie I passed. Didn't care for the likeness and the paint on the proto just doesn't impress me at all.

Just checked the Forbidden Planet website here in the UK and it says:

"Expected on Monday 30 March, 2009."

Plenty of time to save the macaroonies...!

as pjunks girlfriend i love that he gets his statues, but not access to three credit cards,
he is now spending more time working to pay off debt, rather than on this forum...
just checking up on you darling ....

I just cancelled my Ex of this piece due too the shape of the economy at the moment and the low NZ$, it broke my heart too do it but in the long run it'll be for the best :monkey2

the 360 degree picture sure looks good...
the spear is tilted towards the ground so the depth is not as bad as i thought it was gona be.
pleased to see it all around

I just cancelled my Ex of this piece due too the shape of the economy at the moment and the low NZ$, it broke my heart too do it but in the long run it'll be for the best :monkey2

Dude, it's FREE to pre-order! Why cancel?!?!?! Maybe SOMETHING will lighten up in the economy by shipping time. Just cancel if things are really bad when you get your processing notice :)

Dude, it's FREE to pre-order! Why cancel?!?!?! Maybe SOMETHING will lighten up in the economy by shipping time. Just cancel if things are really bad when you get your processing notice :)

Good advice Chris you never know.I wait until I know I absolutely have to cancel.

I agree. The Aussie dollar was up around 98c in July and now it's down to around 65 so who knows next year.

This the Indiana Jones PF and the T800 PF will look great in a private theatre room. Now all I need is that theatre room :rolleyes:
The likeness on these PF's are incredible.

This the Indiana Jones PF and the T800 PF will look great in a private theatre room. Now all I need is that theatre room :rolleyes:
The likeness on these PF's are incredible.

You sound like me! I just need the theatre room. :lol

I have the ex Indy on waitlist and I'm starting to regret not getting the ex T800. :(

You sound like me! I just need the theatre room. :lol

I have the ex Indy on waitlist and I'm starting to regret not getting the ex T800. :(
I think that if you get on the WL now for the T800 it will convert, but if it doesn't convert it's all good the only EX. that is needed out of these 3 is Leonidas in my opinion.

Back