King Leonidas Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just used my rewards points on him. Going to display him with my Maximus PF once I get him painted.

I'll be honest of the Reg heads posted here I think yours is the best we've seen

100% agreed, he actually made the Red head look pretty good and that's not an easy feat if you ask me!

The eyes look different to me with this one, they're looking straight out instead of both looking up, which is what is making the Reg appear better than the others, well, that and his choice of lighting.....or am I wrong and it's just my perception.

Excellent lighting definately made the difference and a great background even with the patio furniture standing in for Sparta!

Nice job and good mini review to boot...

:clap:rock

I had to cancel this when the IM 1:1 bust and Iron Spidey came out but since Sideshow wasn't going to replace my IM 1:1 bust I had an extra $700 coming back to me so I jumped back on the wait list for this one.

I am very happy this converted to an order and I can't wait for it to arrive!

I'd say 2nd Chance will be there for a while
If say I purchase the EX on Normal Payments as there is no FlexPay left
Can I convert it too Flex Pay before it ships?

I'd say 2nd Chance will be there for a while
If say I purchase the EX on Normal Payments as there is no FlexPay left
Can I convert it too Flex Pay before it ships?

You should be able to flex it. Maybe give them a call tomorrow. I converted mine to flex pay right before it started shipping since I didn't have the cash.

I had some points saved up so I decided to snag this one. I had preordered it when it first came out, but cancelled for no good reason. I snagged him for just over $200 shipped. :rock

I had some points saved up so I decided to snag this one. I had preordered it when it first came out, but cancelled for no good reason. I snagged him for just over $200 shipped. :rock

I did the same thing. I canceled, seen the pics and went on the waitlist, canceled the waitlist because I knew 2nd chance was coming. I wanted to use my rewards points, I only paid shipping.

It seems everything goes back on 2nd chance. But the pics here are awesome, so it passed the 1st test. Then the Excl. is a must. 600 isn't that much. It should be harder to find in time. Give it time.

Just opened mine up about 15 minutes ago. I know it is said time and time again on this forum...but seriously, pics do not do this piece justice. I own close to 30 PFs that span a variety of Sideshow licenses. IMO, this one is right at the top with the likes of Indy, Obi-Wan, and Captain America as my favorites. Dead on likeness. Spot on paint app. Perfectly detailed sculpt. However, I think I'm the only one so far who actually likes the non-helmeted head better. I think it goes with the overall pose better then the open mouth screaming head. I'll definitely be switching them up every so often.

Just used my rewards points on him. Going to display him with my Maximus PF once I get him painted.

I just picked this kit up myself. If/when you get yours painted, please post pics and info on who painted it. I'm still looking for someone to do mine.

I was just offered the Chance to have my Flex WL order to be fulfilled but I decided against it due to finances
But What I don't like about this piece is the Reg head
The Proto Reg head looked a lot better

Honestly the regular head is fine paint wise. at least mine is. it just looks very bad under bright light or flash.

Back