King Hulk Premium format figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is the ex for GH. Only 1500 out of the 3500 GH. :lol I prefer this over the big shield and helmet thats covering his whole body and his head.

CBG still banging on about this? :slap

As Spidey said a switch out shield arm would be impossible.
The shield arm on G has an extra peg & slot, other than the hand join, to take the weight.

Order King or don't, just change the record FGS!

I am sorry, but you have already had this answered. The straps on the legs are to different and the shield arm would be to heavy to be a change of hand.

I know, they could have just left GH and only added in the COH to be the ex. That in my opinion is all it takes to make this into the king hulk. Just not happy to buy 2 very similar statues at these 600.00 plus price tags. If it was 350.00 then I would be ok with it. Maybe I'm just cheap? But I don't think I'm cheap? I still buy a lot of stuff.

I know, they could have just left GH and only added in the COH to be the ex. That in my opinion is all it takes to make this into the king hulk. Just not happy to buy 2 very similar statues at these 600.00 plus price tags. If it was 350.00 then I would be ok with it. Maybe I'm just cheap? But I don't think I'm cheap? I still buy a lot of stuff.

Just buy whichever of the two you like. Surely you dont need both.

I know you are just baiting me, but I will bite.
1. No, the COH wouldn't have been enough. The costumes are far to different. One is leather Armour and the other has far more metal
2. SSC was going to make it one statue, but they just couldn't get it done.
3. Just because you would have been okay with a COH that doesn't mean that everyone would have been. While you don't know enough about the comics to know the difference, Planet Hulk and World War Hulk are his best modern stories. Just because you can't read and only watch the movingpicture shows doesn't mean everyone else who loves the stories wouldn't want them to be accurate.

Last edited:
1. No, the COH wouldn't have been enough. The costumes are far to different. One is leather Armour and the other has far more metal
3. Just because you would have been okay with a COH that doesn't mean that everyone would have been. While you don't know enough about the comics to now the difference Planet Hulk and World War Hulk are his best modern stories. Just because you can't read and only watch the movingpicture shows doesn't mean everyone else who loves the stories would want them to be accurate.

Ok good explanation on SS and me hating to read. :lol yeah, I agree it's true. Wow scary how well you know me even better than myself.

Last edited:
Popcorn.gif

Last edited:
Love the look of the King Hulk, shiny armor and axe. Tiara is a little weird. So is this comicbookguy.

Thanks for listening.

3. Just because you would have been okay with a COH that doesn't mean that everyone would have been. While you don't know enough about the comics to know the difference, Planet Hulk and World War Hulk are his best modern stories. Just because you can't read and only watch the movingpicture shows doesn't mean everyone else who loves the stories wouldn't want them to be accurate.

Dead horse here... But Personally I think they could have got it done... Not defending CBG...

Make his left arm a change o arm (should be no problem with seams since it's all armor), Give him a change o Head, different skirt and there you go... Too my knowledge they did not change the straps on the legs. Only thing that would be "out of place" is the armor on the right hand... But you can't even really see that from most viewing angles.

Would have been a bigger box and a higher price... But it would have been cheaper then buying a whole new 600.00 figure.

I am getting both because I am a Hulk fan.. But I don't buy the "it couldn't be done" excuse.

Edit
Leg straps are the same. Comic version they go all the way up the leg.

3002212-product-silo.png

Would be neat to see how many have sold. I wonder which version has a greater inventory. I'm at a loss on that one. What do you guys think.

Back