King Hulk Premium format figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would be neat to see how many have sold. I wonder which version has a greater inventory. I'm at a loss on that one. What do you guys think.
Not sure what you're asking?

G Hulk has an Edition Size of 3,000 and has been instock/available for a while now.
King has an Edition Size of 1,500 and isn't due in their warehouse until January.

Dead horse here... But Personally I think they could have got it done... Not defending CBG...

Make his left arm a change o arm (should be no problem with seams since it's all armor), Give him a change o Head, different skirt and there you go... Too my knowledge they did not change the straps on the legs. Only thing that would be "out of place" is the armor on the right hand... But you can't even really see that from most viewing angles.

Would have been a bigger box and a higher price... But it would have been cheaper then buying a whole new 600.00 figure.

I am getting both because I am a Hulk fan.. But I don't buy the "it couldn't be done" excuse.

Edit
Leg straps are the same. Comic version they go all the way up the leg.

3002212-product-silo.png

Yes thanks bro. It can be done a extra COH is all it takes to make king hulk. Just keep the shield and everything. The rat is all the same between both hulks.

Yes thanks bro. It can be done a extra COH is all it takes to make king hulk. Just keep the shield and everything. The rat is all the same between both hulks.

I assume you did not read my post.... A change o Head is not enough. :(

Yeah, well they didn't so time to move on...

Agreed.... Even though I think they could of.... They didn't.. So what's the point of complaining???

I'm surprised the Gladiator is still available.

He's probably too big for a lot of people to house, we're all wise old cats now with vastly diminishing space for displaying this stuff. The secondary market isn't what it used to be so people hold on to stuff that may have been sold to make space. I'm not a Hulk fan but if I'd had the room, I would have ordered the G Hulk when you did, he looks great.

I was pumped but for xmas my wife gave me $$$ to put toward a pf that would arrive in time for the holiday. Gladiator hulk just so happens to be shipping now, with free shipping. Cant go wrong with either statue but not sure i need both.

Last edited:
Axe or shield! 3000 or 1500, Helm or tiara. : /

The gladiator helm > tiara = +1 gladiator
Shield is badass but hides sculpt from certain angles overall looks more impressive then axe = +1 gladiator
King Leather strap/ waist guard > glad skirt + straps = +1 King
ES King > Gladiator= +1 king

glad hulk also gets the disk

Since ES doesnt matter to me Gladiator wins 3 to 1. The shield and helm look better then the axe & tiara does just have to display him at the right angle so it doesnt hide too much of the sculpt.

Last edited:
I disagree on the shield thing. I think it hides too much sculpt and makes for a more difficult display. However it is impressive. But so is a fine axe!

Back