King Hulk Premium format figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you even read the story?

Nope but I've seen the cartoon movie so in a way yes it's the same story.i liked it a lot. Now we need a horse face Thor guy from the story!

:exactly: way to similar to the G.Hulk, well it pretty much is G.Hulk just a few changes. Looks amazing though but easy pass

But G.Hulk & the new Green & Grey Hulks are more than enough for me

Yes I agree this should have been the ex version and not another repaint / few changes type thing for another 600.00. It's too similar but a few changes.

Yep no exclusive element it's just exclusive to Sideshow

Well I will wait until release to decide. Maybe a discount later on in the aftermarket. But I don't think I will need this one. After all completed auctions now has a lot of SS stuff going for below retail. Not all but a lot of exclusives and regs. With a huge ES or no ES there's no rush for me. But this is not true in all cases. There is super duper rare cases that does not apply.

I don't love the face

Agree the face seems to be something which does not work for me. He looks a bit too soft. But gladiators face is perfecto!

not liking the reuse of the same pose but Mr. Green might just keep the G Hulk.

Yes way too similar.

I prefer the gladiator version.

Yes gladiator looks flawless. The king hulk I did wanted but at this point it's not enough to wow me into buying it.

Not sure how I feel about this, given the option I would've purchased this over the Glad Hulk. New crown, axe and loin cloth and it's a new statue? Please do something with the base, sword and facial expression to make me feel like i'm not purchasing the same statue again with a 7 month delay.

Not sure how I feel about this, given the option I would've purchased this over the Glad Hulk. New crown, axe and loin cloth and it's a new statue? Please do something with the base, sword and facial expression to make me feel like i'm not purchasing the same statue again with a 7 month delay.

That's the difference between the Planet Hulk & WWH stories. The costume change was minimal since they ran concurrent with each other

Dude, seriously, how many Iron man and Hulk products are they gonna put out there? It's craziness!!
They need to start doing other characters so we can vary our collections. This is the money maker though I guess.

To much or not enough?

agevu8ys.jpg

peedi is correct. Igo confirmed the scrapping of the throne on SF but keep hoping buddy.

You took the words right out of my mouth. Seems like a waste of time to make this after they already had G. hulk. I hope all you die hard Hulk fans enjoy though. Since SS seems to release a new Hulk every other day, how about doing the Hulk vs Wolverine already?!

Igo did elude to Hulk Wolvie dio though. :pray:

Amen brother! WTF is Sideshow doing? Is this going to be the norm going forward? Re-hashed statues???!!! I was hoping for the Hulk vs Wolvie dio to showcase at the Con, ..................but now this????!!!!!!:slap:slap:slap What a ****ing joke, on us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen brother! WTF is Sideshow doing? Is this going to be the norm going forward? Re-hashed statues???!!! I was hoping for the Hulk vs Wolvie dio to showcase at the Con, ..................but now this????!!!!!!:slap:slap:slap What a ****ing joke, on us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No one is forcing you to buy anything :huh

This is idiotic of Sideshow. How many Hulk statues does a person need before they need to put themselves on Hoarders? Big waste of money IMO and looks like some rip off of Gadiator Hulk. Totally pointless purchase and Gladiator is MUCH nicer.

Back