King Hulk Premium format figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
throne WW Hulk they should have release.....

they will do WWH on throne.......... sure they will

They tried it and scrapped it

Hey Dhaval, Ink is actually correct. Either on this forum or the other one, Igo already said that they looked into doing WW Hulk on throne and it didn't work out so they went with this design instead.

It's nice to have hope but at least for this one, the whole throne idea is confirmed to be dead. That's it. Won't happen.

Sideshow please do OLD Spidy comi in black tOoooOoooo

I think we'd have better luck bombarding SS with requests for an all new Symbiote Spider-Man PF before they'd revisit a statue from about 4 years ago. Maybe the JSC in all black but who knows...

Finally!!! Been wanted this statue for 7 years!!! World War Hulk is my favorite incarnation of the Hulk. Ordered.

Grey Hulk Orange shirt and King Hulk PF's FTW !!!

Alright this is dope. I don't mind statues being more valuable over time it's nice to get back more than you paid for one someday when you sell it but the main point for me is to get a good looking statue. So yes. Being on the Doom on throne white variant, Spider Man black costume Com, The Wolverine PF in a brown costume ALL OF IT. Same sculpt same statue and different costume and I'll buy them. Screw everyone else and their high priced older statues ;)

Retail price for all!

For those thinking of ordering both...I wonder if you'd be able to swap parts out for both PF's? So you could use the shield for King Hulk and the Axe for Glad Hulk? :dunno

Would make it kinda interesting...

King Hulk makes me want Gladiator Hulk even more now. The only draw back being they are identical sculpts.
If this is the second installment for Planet Hulk, wonder what the third is going to be.

Alright this is dope. I don't mind statues being more valuable over time it's nice to get back more than you paid for one someday when you sell it but the main point for me is to get a good looking statue. So yes. Being on the Doom on throne white variant, Spider Man black costume Com, The Wolverine PF in a brown costume ALL OF IT. Same sculpt same statue and different costume and I'll buy them. Screw everyone else and their high priced older statues ;)

Retail price for all!

yepp thats what i wish they will revisit.... n i think they will do that for spidy comi hopefully

King Hulk makes me want Gladiator Hulk even more now. The only draw back being they are identical sculpts.
If this is the second installment for Planet Hulk, wonder what the third is going to be.

Probably gladiator hulk with swap out king hulk head and arm wielding ax. :)

Hey Dhaval, Ink is actually correct. Either on this forum or the other one, Igo already said that they looked into doing WW Hulk on throne and it didn't work out so they went with this design instead.

It's nice to have hope but at least for this one, the whole throne idea is confirmed to be dead. That's it. Won't happen.

I think we'd have better luck bombarding SS with requests for an all new Symbiote Spider-Man PF before they'd revisit a statue from about 4 years ago. Maybe the JSC in all black but who knows...

i will say wait n watch..... this is lifelong hobby. i mean they will release various spidy, hulk for sure every 2 year. so many newcomers collecting. competition & i m still sure thy will revisit old spidy comi. maybe not this early but they will. possibilities r endless. n its very possible

i will say wait n watch..... this is lifelong hobby. i mean they will release various spidy, hulk for sure every 2 year. so many newcomers collecting. competition & i m still sure thy will revisit old spidy comi. maybe not this early but they will. possibilities r endless. n its very possible

peedi is correct. Igo confirmed the scrapping of the throne on SF but keep hoping buddy.

You took the words right out of my mouth. Seems like a waste of time to make this after they already had G. hulk. I hope all you die hard Hulk fans enjoy though. Since SS seems to release a new Hulk every other day, how about doing the Hulk vs Wolverine already?!

Igo did elude to Hulk Wolvie dio though. :pray:

Found this on Facebook.

10505562_923182604374489_8284164870177377121_n.jpg

I'm sticking with Gladiator Hulk since I like that story better and I got a decent discount through an online retailer. This one will be full price through Sideshow as an exclusive so I will definitely skip it. With 3,000 Gladiator Hulks not sold out yet (1 year later) I wonder how many of King Hulk they will make. They could both be around for a while since there is a real glut of Hulks coming from Sideshow right now.

Back