Action Figure King Arts - Avengers AoU - Hulkbuster (Diecast 1/9 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ka hb 1.jpg

ka hb 2.jpg

Guys where can I pre-order King Arts in the US? or where do you guys get this stuff? I only have 2 Iron man HTs but I can't do more because they are just too much $$$$. This would be a nice option for me. If you all could help me with this would be great.

Thanks!

the balance of the figure is real good! seems like they distributed the diecast material
really well. looks like a very poseable 15 inches figures. :clap

poor KA hulkbuster, abused by demanding collectors all day(including me)!
but he holds, good articulation, very sturdy and really a tough guy!

abuse 1.jpg

abuse 2.jpg

Do tell us more. I'm thinking after seeing the "Matrix" pose it was doing before, that it might be quite a bit more plastic than I wanted. But I would like to hear your thoughts about how much diecast you think it might be.

Saw a video of the jackhammer arm in action really made me chuckle. :lol it looks really wrong.

Do tell us more. I'm thinking after seeing the "Matrix" pose it was doing before, that it might be quite a bit more plastic than I wanted. But I would like to hear your thoughts about how much diecast you think it might be.

i can pick it up easily with one hand, not too heavy. i've checked the opened chest armor parts, they are all plastic!
i think its only 10, 20% at most diecast, and most of the diecast will be in the legs. the paint job is exceptional, very
glossy. articulation is good also, especially the hands, all operated with ratchet joints. balance is very good, he can
stand on his own pretty well. my impression is that KA has done quite an impressive job.

i can pick it up easily with one hand, not too heavy. i've checked the opened chest armor parts, they are all plastic!
i think its only 10, 20% at most diecast, and most of the diecast will be in the legs. the paint job is exceptional, very
glossy. articulation is good also, especially the hands, all operated with ratchet joints. balance is very good, he can
stand on his own pretty well. my impression is that KA has done quite an impressive job.
Cheers. I'm personally a bit disappointed about the amount of diecast, since that was one of the big draws for me vs the HT version. But it does still look good. I already have a deposit on this, so I guess I'll see what it's like in person.

This or Hot Toys 1/4 mark 43? I can only have one and I like them both equally

Back