Action Figure King Arts - Avengers AoU - Hulkbuster (Diecast 1/9 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, that's the KA Hulk doing his daily lunge routine .....

2a1bf730-e9eb-4e28-9413-82f042212e0a.gif

My goodness. It looks freaking amazing. Oh, there's also a Mark VI! I want that soo bad cause it's my favourite armor.

KA's line up looks impressive. Hulk's sculpt & paint app looked good. Why was Cap facing his back to us? :lol Hulkbuster of course looked mint.

With the HT Hulkbuster news released today, do you guys think there's going to be any changes to the KA Hulkbuster? Except including the jack hammer arm, cause I believe that's a given now.

With the HT Hulkbuster news released today, do you guys think there's going to be any changes to the KA Hulkbuster? Except including the jack hammer arm, cause I believe that's a given now.

If there's any I think it would be Hulkbuster's missiles weaponry used to destroy the construction building or giving Hulkbuster's arms the ability to lock Hulk's arm inside.

So what's the draw for collectors who are choosing this one over the Hot Toys HB since they are both essentially the same price once you add in the cost of the Mark 43 for this one?

So what's the draw for collectors who are choosing this one over the Hot Toys HB since they are both essentially the same price once you add in the cost of the Mark 43 for this one?

I would say I like the magnetized parts, articulation and the die cast of it. Plus I get an extra articulated Mk43 as you stated. I'd rather have an articulated piece than a huge piece that can't really handle a good pose. I would assume most people who buy the HT Hulkbuster would be just putting it as a museum pose.. because that this is going to be scary if there's any chance of that huge thing losing balance.

Nope. King Arts still has better articulation than Hot Toys.

No doubt, but what I mean extras.. maybe BD parts especially with the parts easily swapped out for them.

11899987_1066967763335888_3063736187230490564_n.jpg

That jackhammer arm painted!

Also looks like the Mark 43 will be getting the arm missile!

16485_1066967803335884_4587173599277042270_n.jpg

I would love to pick this one up over Hot Toys but damn retailers and their inflated prices. :(

Back