Action Figure King Arts 1/9 Scale General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't opened any.
I'll open Mk 1-7 once the Hall of Armor from KA gets delivered.

IMG_1834.JPG

Lots of will power, lol. I'll probably start opening them once they're all here.

I snuck a peek at Blue Steel. It came opened but was advertised as new and sealed.

That's the plan.... 7 left and the elusive MK16.
Plus, I'm moving to a new place in a couple months. Might as well leave them in boxes.

Hammerhead, Nightclub
Midas, Tiger, and Mark 46 on the way.
Planning to pick up Peacemaker at some point and that might be it unless some deals come along.

The plan is to use perspective in a multi-scale display. I have HT Mark 42 and IP up front. Then HT Heartbreaker, Bones, and Starboost flying behind them. Then my KA crew (minus the 46)...In the very back/top I have comicave (1/12 scale) Silver Centurion, Shotgun, Striker, Igor, Gamma, Shades, & Blue Steel. So from front/bottom to back/top...2 figures, 3, then 5, and 7. Subject to change :)

Last edited:
Btw do you know what is different about the limited edition Midas vs. the regular version? I looked on the KA website but I couldn’t figure it out.

The limited version has an orange led light on the stand. The figure is the same.

Had a cousins friend vacationing in HK. I asked/begged if they could look for one.
$250 shipped.

Back