King Arts 1/4 Scale Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks Great, Dig the Museum Pose, refreshing and the Base is Kicka$$ and just because it isn't a Sideshow Collectibles does not mean it is Bad

Al

Damnn...this looks real nice. The price doesn't seem to bad neither. Think I'm gonna pick this up if I can find a US retailer

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Funny how licensing works based on the nature of the product.

So in other words, companies can churn out paper weights, lamps, ionisers, radios from the same scale marvel characters :hi5:

I think SSC will reveal their PF tomorrow. I'll wait and see how that turns out before deciding which one to buy. Right now King Arts is the one to beat though.

I think SSC will reveal their PF tomorrow. I'll wait and see how that turns out before deciding which one to buy. Right now King Arts is the one to beat though.

Dude. I loved the movie, really hope the pf looks cool. Even if I can't buy it.

Thanks for the heads up! I see they have all the KA stuff "released" thus far. That's good to know. I wonder if they will have the Shield and the Scepter as well.

What was the price in USD going to be for their product?

Thanks for the heads up! I see they have all the KA stuff "released" thus far. That's good to know. I wonder if they will have the Shield and the Scepter as well.
You're welcome :1-1:

GG's alternative with it's lack of artistic base coupled with high price tag is usually an easy pass.

Funny how licensing works based on the nature of the product.

So in other words, companies can churn out paper weights, lamps, ionisers, radios from the same scale marvel characters :hi5:

I always wondered about those bust banks. They seem funny too. It's just a mini bust with a hole in it.

This statue looks pretty cool but 549 at BBTS is steep.

Looks like the phone goes where the shield does on the base.

Back