Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sucks that King Arts has no N.A. license.

Whats N.A.?

Just ordered Loki's Scepter 2.0 and Capts Triangle Shield. I have a feeling the Scepter is not going to be "pleasing", although the other stuff I have of KA I really like. Capt Helmet and Ant Man Helmet will be my next orders.

Whats N.A.?

Just ordered Loki's Scepter 2.0 and Capts Triangle Shield. I have a feeling the Scepter is not going to be "pleasing", although the other stuff I have of KA I really like. Capt Helmet and Ant Man Helmet will be my next orders.

Sorry. North American license.

I ordered the wall mount shield and PO'd the IM 1 arc reactor at the same time over a month ago, but haven't even shipped the shield out to me yet.

I ordered the Triangle Shield Wall Mount and Loki's Scepter, both were listed in stock when I ordered. But I got an email saying they can not obtain the piece and would I like to buy something else.

I got my refund's today on payapl. But had to specify that's what I wanted.

I ordered the Triangle Shield Wall Mount and Loki's Scepter, both were listed in stock when I ordered. But I got an email saying they can not obtain the piece and would I like to buy something else.

I got my refund's today on payapl. But had to specify that's what I wanted.

I wonder if their distributors finally ran out. It's been 3 years since they started making them.

You tracked one down?!?!?

CONGRATS!!! :rock

Where from and which type (stand or wall mount)?

Do you have the Stealth already too?

A magician can't reveal his secrets! Lol and I'll post photos when I get it. It's the battle damaged pedestal (version 1)

I also placed an order for the classic Pedestal through Play Asia and still haven't received any shipping notification. This was on the 14th. I'm going to give them a few more days before tellng them to either refund me or tell me what's going on. I hope they aren't sold out :(

Posting my King Arts Props:

IMG_20170228_002648_zpsbvtu7iny.jpg

IMG_20170228_002702_zps2j77carc.jpg

IMG_20170228_002710_zpsrgnryutz.jpg

IMG_20170228_002729_zpss6iz85vt.jpg

IMG_20170228_002744_zpsbo2cmbyr.jpg

More to come!!!

Niiiiiiiiiiiice. Great props man. What else you have coming?

Would like to buy the KA Golden Age/Heater shield (wall mounted) as to round out my collection. I forgot to take pics of the IM2 Arc Reactor and the IM3 Headset that I got a while ago.

Any chance we can get a review on that Tesseract? Was curious how it turned out… looks pretty awesome there!

Is it heavy, or hollow? Any metal parts? How is the light-up feature?

I would love to hear more information about the Tesseract as well.

I had always been interested in that piece but couldn't find much information on how it stacks up quality/build wise.

Back