Killzone: Shadow Fall [PS4]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's pretty great. If anything, it's worth buying just for the graphics. Most other games aren't delivering on the graphics.

I agree, but I also know what hes talking about. KZ isnt for everyone. Some like the look and feel of it, but many dont. I can appreciate it for what it is, but I still cant put it in the same class as BF or even CoD as much as id like to.

Put in an hour of multi today,so far so good. The one thing I always liked besides the brutal melee kills is the fact that people really stick together to finish objectives,not the constant every man for himself stuff all the time. And that death chirp,man that chirp...

Played the MP this weekend. Graphics are pretty cool and I had fun playing the maps with friends. I do wish the guns were a little more powerful.

Played the MP this weekend. Graphics are pretty cool and I had fun playing the maps with friends. I do wish the guns were a little more powerful.

I died a lot friday night. :thud: :lol but at least it started getting better once I got the hang of it.

Anyone else have a problem with the 7 day PS+ trial that came with this game? The code wouldn't work for me. Just says invalid code.

It didn't work for me either, although I had already activated the 30-day trial that came with the console, maybe the 7-day doesn't work because of that.

Maybe that's why but I would have thought it would tell you that you can't use the code, not just say it's invalid. I'll try it again when the 30 days is up before getting a year subscription. Not a big deal but if that's the case, it kinda sucks because I was always able to stack codes with XBox Live.

Yeah, You can't stack them. I asked the other night when were playing frank because I bought the year long version. I wanted to stack that with all the free days to really extend it out.

As far as multiplayer shooters go you'll probably see people playing Call of Duty or Battlefield 4 more than this. I haven't checked out the multiplayer for this yet though.

I'm really looking forward to KZ. Out of the all the exclusives on both consoles this is the game I want to play most

Back