Killzone: Shadow Fall [PS4]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PC purchase for me.

Day one purchase!!!!!

2lnbcyd.jpg

Looks like I'll be ordering a PS4 too.

Graphics look great! Perhaps there will be settings to adjust the AI and or difficulty. Maybe for the reveal it was set on easy so they didn't get pwnd while the whole world was watching! :lol

Jimmy Fallon playing Killzone demo on his show.

[ame]https://youtu.be/rGlu3e9kdks[/ame]

Ha they sucked at playing KZ but man I was jealous. I would of loved to of had a go on the new Ps4. One of the many perks of being a celebrity

Ha they sucked at playing KZ but man I was jealous. I would of loved to of had a go on the new Ps4. One of the many perks of being a celebrity

If it helps, they weren't really playing on a PS4. Just a dev kit with roughly PS4 specs.

If it helps, they weren't really playing on a PS4. Just a dev kit with roughly PS4 specs.

Wasn't it reported that the actual PS4 specs will be higher than the current dev kits. So, I'm guessing that means that given some more development time with the full PS4 hardware that they can get Killzone looking better than what we see in the trailer.

Last edited:
Wasn't it reported that the actual PS4 specs will be higher than the current dev kits. So, I'm guessing that means that given some more development time with the full PS4 hardware that they can get Killzone looking better than what we see in the trailer.

Yeah, apparently Sony hadnt decided on some things until right before the press conference so dev kits like what Guerilla have been building the new Killzone on are actually weaker than what the final hardware will be.

Glad there are some KZ fans in here. Gonna need some more friends to go multi with when this comes out. Friend me! psn: LocknessMobster

Kill zone 3's AI. We're brutal and smart. Remember you have to play on a harder difficulty. Kz3 is my favorite shooter of all time. I'm so damn excited for this. Ps4 ... I'm waiting !!

Even in KZ2 they were still better than late PS3 games.

Glad there are some KZ fans in here. Gonna need some more friends to go multi with when this comes out. Friend me! psn: LocknessMobster

For me the best FPS franchise on PS3, but it peaked at KZ2 in my opinion, that game had everything in Single player (maybe a poorly executed story) and Multiplayer, KZ3 was a little watered down in the multiplayer department, I always thought that KZ2 what comparable to CS on PC because of the skill needed to play and it's unique charmingly sluggish gameplay mechanics.

Regarding graphics, I think pretty much everything that is "next" gen in consoles will always be current gen in PC, but from now, with all the new tech specs on following consoles, every single new game HAS to look at least decent so hopefully, more devs will focus on the story.

Even in KZ2 they were still better than late PS3 games.

For me the best FPS franchise on PS3, but it peaked at KZ2 in my opinion, that game had everything in Single player (maybe a poorly executed story) and Multiplayer, KZ3 was a little watered down in the multiplayer department, I always thought that KZ2 what comparable to CS on PC because of the skill needed to play and it's unique charmingly sluggish gameplay mechanics.

Regarding graphics, I think pretty much everything that is "next" gen in consoles will always be current gen in PC, but from now, with all the new tech specs on following consoles, every single new game HAS to look at least decent so hopefully, more devs will focus on the story.

Agreed. KZ2 imo was the best multiplayer FPS evar. Single player is up there too. I spent so much time on there,levels were perfect,spawning was excellent,just so much fun those days. KZ3 was excellent too but the whole PS3 hacking incident really killed it. We went a month without being able to play it and it hasent been the same since. Alot of people didnt come back to it which sucked. I still think activision has something to do with it:wink1: Anyways Im super hyped for this,KZ has been great to me.

Yeah, the only thing wrong with it was the team balancing, I cannot tell you how many times my team was camped down in the spawning area cause we were less players than the opposing team XD

Strangely enough it was part of the charm lol, I never, never got frustrated in that game, word.

Last edited:
i said i wouldnt buy ps4 unless there was a solid launch title. well, this is it, killzone is my favorite shooter. not frustrating and way more fun than COD any day of the week. i cannot wait. wasnt planning on saving yet but i guess im gonna have to now.

Yeah, the only thing wrong with it was the team balancing, I cannot tell you how many times my team was camped down in the spawning area cause we were less players than the opposing team XD

Strangely enough it was part of the charm lol, I never, never got frustrated in that game, word.

You know that could of happened more than I remember but ur right it was part of the charm haha that and the lovely kill chirp!

i said i wouldnt buy ps4 unless there was a solid launch title. well, this is it, killzone is my favorite shooter. not frustrating and way more fun than COD any day of the week. i cannot wait. wasnt planning on saving yet but i guess im gonna have to now.

Ive decided to sacrifice a few Hot Toys purchases to put away cash for the PS4.And to think its only gonna take two HT purchases to do it :lol:rolleyes: Whoa thats actually kinda ridiculous..

Lol yeah, if you compare prices between electronics and toys, they're around the same... Most of the time it's worth it, they're art pieces in my eyes while games are more like experiences.

Good point GZ (Ground Zeros!?). I recently went though my collection and really just scoped everything out,all the tinyest details and all and really all I could to was smile and marvel in amazement. That feeling always makes the price worth it.

Good point GZ (Ground Zeros!?). I recently went though my collection and really just scoped everything out,all the tinyest details and all and really all I could to was smile and marvel in amazement. That feeling always makes the price worth it.

Exactly, even my tiny and humble collection has the exact same effect on me.

GZ? Lol a happy accident.

I look at my stuff multiple times daily the details are incredible totally worth all the thousands of dollars that I've spent no matter what anybody else says

Sent from the Shell by codec.

I look at my stuff multiple times daily the details are incredible totally worth all the thousands of dollars that I've spent no matter what anybody else says

Sent from the Shell by codec.

Very well said, more often than not I get one or two comments about spending my money on "monitos" (Spanish for little toys), but it's no different than who buys Art pieces, no different at all, it will sound corny as hell but it feeds my soul to have representations of my favorite franchises :monkey2

Back