KCLasse´s Sideshow Collection and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time for a update :

Lara Croft - Tomb Raider lifesize statue 170 cm

img6126x.jpg

Iron Man 1:1 statue from Oxmox - Highly impressed - actually I think better of this paintjob than the SS 1:1 Iron Man bust.....this got metalic red paint with a finish as a new car - not the mat finish as the bust..The metalic red looks a littel strange on pictures but IRL it looks superb..The eyes is better at the SS bust -crazy size - IronMan is 188 cm alone + the stand 38 cm.....woooow

img6128z.jpg

img6129.jpg

img6132z.jpg

img6133h.jpg

img6131v.jpg

Last edited:
Kung Fu Panda 1:1 Oxmox statue - 194 cm high incl stonebase....This one is amazing - ultra nice details and huge...I just love that panda :clap: :love:

img6134i.jpg

img6135a.jpg

img6136t.jpg

img6137b.jpg

img6138u.jpg

Awesome pcs indeed. Do you get the HULK life size? Kinda like it .. very tempted to get it. I was told by from one of board members that it is damn huge. haha

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Awesome pcs indeed. Do you get the HULK life size? Kinda like it .. very tempted to get it. I was told by from one of board members that it is damn huge. haha

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

I would love to get one....it meassures 246 x 154 x 102 cm :sick

Hi KCLasse. Fantastic collection :D I have a question about the Oxmox Iron Man Statue if you dont mind, I was thinking of getting one but I was wondering if it lights up or not. I ordered the T-600 and it has lights in the eyes and base. Thanks for your help

cheer

Chris

Hi KCLasse. Fantastic collection :D I have a question about the Oxmox Iron Man Statue if you dont mind, I was thinking of getting one but I was wondering if it lights up or not. I ordered the T-600 and it has lights in the eyes and base. Thanks for your help

cheer

Chris

Hi Chris thanks :lol The Iron Man from Oxmox is prepered for lights but no light are included ! It looks pretty easy to put in the 3 led spots in the base - I think its medium difficult to put in the chest light and very diffecult to install lights in eyes + hands :joy

I hope it helps ? I am thinking of ordering a T-600 oxmox too - but my first priority is a Hulk from Oxmox :banana

Thanks for the info. The Hulk is too big for me but I quite like the look of the IM in your pics as the pics on their website dont make it look that good. Cheers :D

Thanks for the info. The Hulk is too big for me but I quite like the look of the IM in your pics as the pics on their website dont make it look that good. Cheers :D

Its very better than their homesite pictures - this has actually a new car paint finish....... I will recommand it highly if you like the pose and sculpt :gun

The Emperor - Palpatine lifesize bust 1:1 Sideshow no 365#750

Very nice fabric....and smelly theeth :lol:

img6145u.jpg

img6144o.jpg

img6147s.jpg

img6152d.jpg

AVP Wolf Predator lifesize bust 1:1 Sideshow no: 457#750

Awsome IRL but extreme heavy ! All these dreadlogs weighs pretty good - love the eyes and the theeth :clap: wowwwi

img6140.jpg

img6142u.jpg

img6141g.jpg

img6143e.jpg

img6150.jpg

Here is my now 10 month old son Anton with he´s new favorite movie statue : the Kung fu panda :bow:

img6361.jpg

Back