KCLasse´s Sideshow Collection and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Salacious B. Crumb 1:1 statue from Sideshow no 294#600

extraordinaire nice - much better than expected :thumb:

img7368t.jpg

img7372o.jpg

img7373.jpg

img7374v.jpg

AlienQueen Facehugger 1:1 no 157#500

Extreme huge, more than a big box, my littel son were happy for a new playhouse :thumb:

Extraordinaire fine details, transulent skin, huge base - in 3 parts base+body+tail

img7540v.jpg

img7541.jpg

img7542uy.jpg

img7543x.jpg

img7544.jpg

img7545.jpg

img7546.jpg

img7547.jpg

img7531k.jpg

img7548k.jpg

Last edited:
A littel sneak peak of my now close to weatherproof new homecinema and collectibles museum building....
It has been on its way now for 2 years and I think 1 year more the statues and other collectibles will move in.... up date will come ! The building will house a 7 or 8 seat homecinema with 120" screen and 4000 watt surround system + a mini museum for lifesize statues and busts, 1:4 statues, props and dioramas and finally a car show room with a 360 display for viewing from the cinema before the movie starts !

The build is going to be total 276 m2 - with friends and familys help the build continiued while I were sick the last weeks....

img7466i.jpg

img7514.jpg

A littel sneak peak of my now close to weatherproof new homecinema and collectibles museum building....
It has been on its way now for 2 years and I think 1 year more the statues and other collectibles will move in.... up date will come ! The building will house a 7 or 8 seat homecinema with 120" screen and 4000 watt surround system + a mini museum for lifesize statues and busts, 1:4 statues, props and dioramas and finally a car show room with a 360 display for viewing from the cinema before the movie starts !

The build is going to be total 276 m2 - with friends and familys help the build continiued while I were sick the last weeks....

img7466i.jpg

img7514.jpg

Impressive collection really. Would love to see the finish part and very inspiring.

Thanks
Rgds
Amin Ko

This is the day the building are finished from the outside :eek:hyeah:

Now the interior begins.....The first 12 lifesize statues are being moved in the great hall for storage until the museum and the homecinema are finished.....great to have room for the complete collection finally :thumbs:

Pictures of the last days building the exterior...........

img7586j.jpg

img7578.jpg

img7591.jpg

img7595q.jpg

img7590.jpg

img7458e.jpg

That a Very Cool Modern Design KC, was it designed to make the exterior complement the interior? as far as windows and the glass ports

The design is modern, the old part of the house will be modifiet so it will be modern looking also..... Inside it will be a strange mix of a modern living-room, marvel child rooms, a delux homecinema in grey, red and black and a movie collectible museum in a raw stone / indiana jones look / modern star wars interior / jungle........

garagehjemmebio2.jpg

SO.....The Ironman 2 display went up for the public today....Here some shots of my Ironman collectibles as I will display them at my home after the premiere in april / may 2010

Let me know what you guys think ?

img0028eo.jpg

img0032dj.jpg

img0029xy.jpg

img0030aq.jpg

img0031dx.jpg

Last edited:
Back