Kaustic Plastik - XXL Project set 1 - The Fantasy Warrior

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I discovered that on OSW, and here's a little story I shared over there...

About two months ago, the French online shop where I'd preordered my Wolverine head refunded me, and added a message roughly saying they'd never work with them again.

Not only did they fail to deliver those heads, but we're asking more money to eventually deliver them.... Sounds a bit unprofessional to remain polite, but you can draw your own conclusions, and I can think of only two:

Either bankruptcy or they got away with the money...

Any one have tips on painting the the chest and neck a less orange color. I am using the body for a Man of Steel custom but the neck and chest color doesn't match the head color.

I will not comment ML decision. Of course this created a mess around. But now I think is best focussing on how solve this problem.
As soon we discovered that ML dropped all their projects we immediately started making our own 'deluxe' version of Conan head.
We really hope to be able to show you our own prototype of it in 10 days.
As I already said I will not leave you with an headless custom.
It's my promise. And as you know KP never made hoax projects.
I feel responsible to have promoted ML works. It's my mistake.
So we will try to do the best headsculpt as possible to let you finish your custom barbarian.

I will not comment ML decision. Of course this created a mess around. But now I think is best focussing on how solve this problem.
As soon we discovered that ML dropped all their projects we immediately started making our own 'deluxe' version of Conan head.
We really hope to be able to show you our own prototype of it in 10 days.
As I already said I will not leave you with an headless custom.
It's my promise. And as you know KP never made hoax projects.
I feel responsible to have promoted ML works. It's my mistake.
So we will try to do the best headsculpt as possible to let you finish your custom barbarian.

:clap:hi5:

Wow, I'm catching up. The ML head was the only reason I felt comfortable getting the KL expansion kit 1.

If KP delivers an HT quality head, I'm back in.

So, what's the real story with ML throwing in the towel?

Hey Fabio any news on the head sculpt? As badly as I want the head sculpt right away I'd rather you guys take your time and knock this one out of the park.

Guys...i am looking for the pants...does anyone have an extra pair to help me out?

Have a look on toyanxiety.com bro. Should be some on there.

I hope we hear some news on the Conan head sculpt this week :)
It's only been three weeks since they announced it. I doubt that's been enough time to work up a good sculpt, but I'm with you all the same. I've had all these parts and bodies for so long and haven't been able to do anything with them.

Thanks... I will check it...
I am on the same boat with you guys...i am thinking to buy a wig 1/6 and a custom arnold head from ebay but i dont know if this is a good idea....

Thanks... I will check it...
I am on the same boat with you guys...i am thinking to buy a wig 1/6 and a custom arnold head from ebay but i dont know if this is a good idea....

I will let you know how I make out... ;)

It's only been three weeks since they announced it. I doubt that's been enough time to work up a good sculpt, but I'm with you all the same. I've had all these parts and bodies for so long and haven't been able to do anything with them.

We are really doing as fast as possible!!
Hopefully we will post pictures soon! :)

Back