Kaustic Plastik - William - Scottish Highlander - 1300 AD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should know that I released (actually not even released yet) a new improved headsculpt just to give something to persons that was waiting ML head.
I announced mine just AFTER the ML cancellation of their head.
Once again because my fans and friend was asking for!!
This is the only pattern you can find in my releases: I listen people feedbacks and I try to make everyone happy.
Your posts are the prove that mine is an impossible task :(

Maybe it is frustrating that exactly what you want doesn't come along exactly when you want it, but that is life. I am glad Fabio stepped up to the plate when the ML Conan head was cancelled. He didn't have to do that. He was helping out people like me. I ordered the head for $29.95. Seriously, how much could he be making off that? I expect pretty much the same from this sculpt.

Man there's some historical/film figures I'd love to see Fabio have a crack at. How about The Last Samurai? Would love to see what KP could do with samurai armour.

EDIT: why are some posts deleted from this thread (the one from jk_blue_tiger)

Because he was told before to keep things civil. IMO he chose not to.

While everyone is encouraged to participate in discussions and express your opinions in a civil and constructive way; Please keep the following in mind since this is a privately owned forum:

Terms of Service

Although the constitution of the US guarantees that “Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of speech”, Sideshowcollectors.com is not Congress. Freedom of speech rights do not extend to Sideshowcollectors.com.

Community Guidelines

1. INTRODUCTION
Our Community Guidelines, a supplement to our Terms of Use, provide an outline of acceptable and unacceptable behavior on our sites, and apply to all content posted on or generated from Sideshowcollectors.com.

Use of Sideshowcollectors.com constitutes your acceptance and agreement to abide by the following guidelines in both letter and intent. Whether or not you agree with them on a personal level, try to understand them and try to respect the spirit in which they were created.

We reserve the right to change, add to, and interpret any part of the Community Guidelines in a manner we feel best serves the community. Any content or member we feel is in conflict with the purpose of this forum may be removed at our discretion. Our decisions are final.

Each member of the community is responsible for 1) showing respect for our forum and the other members of the community and 2) not abusing the forum and the other members of the community.

Code of Conduct

Respect the Product Creators

We encourage professionals from the collectibles industry to interact with members and provide information and solicit feedback from their fans.

When posting remember that someone worked very hard to bring that collectible to life and be respectful of that hard work.

Criticism should always be constructive and generalizations such as calling items "crap" or similar terms will be deleted. Persisting in this behavior will result in infractions and/or banning.

If there is a problem with the way I moderate or anyone has questions regarding the items above then, by all means, feel free to PM Darklord Dave.

Last edited:
Man there's some historical/film figures I'd love to see Fabio have a crack at. How about The Last Samurai? Would love to see what KP could do with samurai armour.
THIS. While Tom Cruise's gone a little crazy for my tastes, I think a Last Samurai figure would probably win me over.

Fabio! As much as I would like to see you branch into Vikings and Samurai, I really want MORE ROMANS! I am sure that there are many more Romans that can be made and that would be awesome. What is your next Roman?

I agree . PLEASE CONTINUE TO MAKE MORE ROMAN ARMY FIGURES . Also I completely agree with the way your company offers options for expansion at a very reasonable price . Keep doing what your doing . its very much appreciated.

Fabio , I love the Roman and gladiator shields . The detail on them is amazing but can you please make the handles curved out so the left hands can hold them . I can't find a hand that properly holds the shields because the handles are perfectly flush. I know your probably going for authenticity but I want to be able to do cool action poses with my figures and need better shield handle access .

Yeah, or any of the samurai from that film for that matter. I'd happily take a Ken Watanabe figure.

Agree, would be really cool to buy a Katsumoto black and golden metal samurai armor!

And now i see we are on wishlist mode, what about a Gladiator's Commodus? would buy for sure a regular and tongue out headsculpt, no joking at all.

Agree, would be really cool to buy a Katsumoto black and golden metal samurai armor!

And now i see we are on wishlist mode, what about a Gladiator's Commodus? would buy for sure a regular and tongue out headsculpt, no joking at all.

Hell yes, I'd love a Commodus, preferably in his white armour from the final arena battle.

Allow me to respectfully object. I think the Romans should be 100% authentic and historical rather than based on movie characters. I think that Commodus from gladiator was far from historically accurate.

I want a Commodus. That design and character was awesome. I love historical figures, but not all figures have to be. Commodus would be a great addition to my collection. Please Fabio, give us a Commodus figure.

Allow me to respectfully object. I think the Romans should be 100% authentic and historical rather than based on movie characters. I think that Commodus from gladiator was far from historically accurate.

For me its not really important all figures are historically accurate, if it would i wouldn't buy nearly any figure based on movies. I already have like 3 versions of Maximus and a lot of people are buying those figures and i doubt it was really historically accurate. In fact i tried googling about how real Gladiator characters were and i found this link where i understand even Commodus was more historical accurate than Maximus itself, did not know it (im not an expert in history at all):
Gladiator: The Real Story

I agree sometimes an historical figure is good, but im not tight to only buy those ones. Of course i really love my Kaustic Plastik Legionary even not been from a movie.

For me having a Commodus figure with blackish armor and purple tunic close to Maximus would be awesome. If im not wrong the chest of that armor is similar, if not the same, to the final white version armor, so could be reused for both. And for me it looks also quite similar to Kaustic Plastik Marcus Nonius chest armor, except the low part, so easier for Fabio to make it if he decides to, he already did half of that work at least on chestplate :D

Maybe we can make a figure with both parts! Historical and Hollywood! So everyone can choose how to display it!!! :)

I love KP stuff but they can't compete with ACI. Nor should they have to. ACI releases 5 products to KP's one. But KP can only produce so many Romans.

I think KP should let ACI produce TV Vikings that have little historical accuracy and make some "enemies of Rome."

Give us a Gaul or a Celt that is well researched and it will sell.

Sorry Fabio! I didn't mean to turn this into a wishlist thread when I inquired about vikings! [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back