Kato 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker Outfit - Purple Coats Delivery Started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Joker Outfit - Pants Pre-Order now Up!

If there was a flap to that pocket, it would be easily visible, so most probably it's this kind of pocked:

Or I will make this pocket style for lower pocket at both side:panic:
ID_1527.jpg

Here's a picture I found on the Magnoli website! I'm pretty confident they're accurate!
extra-image-315.jpg

Welp, there goes my theory.

That's not accurate. I don't think I see a flap there.

5644423559_8df5b97981_b.jpg

Yes! I find this picture also but mine is not so clear so I want to get more information to support my finding.

It will be single jet pocket i/o double jet pocket now.

Thx for yr clear pics ! :1-1:

Yes! I find this picture also but mine is not so clear so I want to get more information to support my finding.

It will be single jet pocket i/o double jet pocket now.

Thx for yr clear pics ! :1-1:

No problem man. I'll have your joker head done in a week or so. I'll take some high quality pics with your shirt, vest, and pants; they should be here pretty soon. :hi5:

Here's a picture I found on the Magnoli website! I'm pretty confident they're accurate!
extra-image-315.jpg

IMO that's accurate.

According to what TDK costume designer Lindy Hemming said (Article Link):

Staying with The Joker's traditional color palette, his outfit is topped by a purple coat, worn over a green waistcoat. Changing up his look, he also wears a lighter jacket that was based on the Carnaby Street Mod look.

Examples of jackets like that:

Gibson_London_Boating_Blazer_Jacket2.jpg

Gibson_London_Boating_Blazer_Jacket3.jpg

Gibson_London_Boating_Blazer_Jacket8.jpg

cover-news-jam.jpg

london-1960s-5.jpg

You can see that "Carnaby Street" look consists of a slim fit, three-button blazer with thin lapels, flapped pockets and a single rear vent.

That's interesting Devil but don't you think the pic Adam posted shows that there is no flap?

Not necessarily. That photo Adam posted is a bad example because it's been enlarged which means the quality and clarity have been sacrificed. Just look at the chest pocket as an example: We KNOW what that pocket looks like. Yet in that enlarged photo the bottom hem of the pocket is pretty much invisible. The same thing could be happening on the side pocket. Not to mention the coat is distorted in general since it's in-motion because that's an action shot i.e. Heath isn't completely still. He's moving. So the coats were moving too.

Last edited:

That's not accurate. I don't think I see a flap there.

Mh, to support Devil, the quality of this pic is gone really bad, but still i can see through the shades the flap there:

tdk-flap.png

So it's almost the same like the vest ShortRound has posted from the Magnoli website.

I gotta say, I don't see a flap there. I zoomed in on this photo from my computer, and it's pretty clear theres no flap!

Not necessarily. That photo Adam posted is a bad example because it's been enlarged which means the quality and clarity have been sacrificed. Just look at the chest pocket as an example: We KNOW what that pocket looks like. Yet in that enlarged photo the bottom hem of the pocket is pretty much invisible. The same thing could be happening on the side pocket. Not to mention the coat is distorted in general since it's in-motion because that's an action shot i.e. Heath isn't completely still. He's moving. So the coats were moving too.

I take your point and yes you're right the top pocket looks really distorted so it IS possible there is a flap on the bottom one, but personally I'm not convinced that there is...

It's crazy that even with the resolution of the Blu Ray one can't find any frame in the film which answers this clear cut... i'm still trawling through the film to see if I can find any split second where the pocket shows!

I zoomed in on this photo from my computer

That only works on the TV show CSI. :lol

In reality, when you enlarge or zoom in on a photo the clarity and quality take a nose dive i.e. you're not seeing "more" or "more clearly" when you zoom in. You're just seeing more and more pixel distortion.

Back