Kash Kenobi's Customs and Collected SW Bash Mash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Havent been s[pending much time in the Sw section as of late your customs have become most impressive kash!

To quote the new and lamer Darth Vader...

no-darth_vader.jpeg

P.S. Thanks Scotty!

Wow :horror your J'Quille is just Awesome.

Thanks man! I really appreciate that! He's my special guy at the moment. I keep posing him differently. Need to do a collection shot soon...

updates to anything? come on man....stop keeping us in suspense....

Bwahahaaahha!!!!! You'll never see guess what I have in store for you Spiderman! Your precious powers won't help you now!

Neesh and Thuku are coming out pretty cool. I'm trying figure out how and what color to paint their eyes now.

Hey guys! I've been MIA as of late and dealing with some real life stuff. A lot of my fellow freaks sent me emails and message s to check up on me and I just wanna say thanks guys. You dudes rule.

So now that I have some again, I wanted to post some updates. I worked on four figures in the past week and I'm pretty stoked.

The first is the Unnamed Correllian Pirate sitting in the Cantina. I used the Bela Lugosi Gypsy figure from the Wolfman. Luke Bespin jacket, a set of dark under clothing and a black hair dye job and viola.

IMAG0716_zps9fc596b7.jpg

IMAG0717_zps9dda8136.jpg

CorellianPirateunnamed.jpg

And here's my finished (finally) Neesh and Thuku. From all photos and info I gathered these two look exactly like Greedo. So I made a few mods to them of my own idea. Neesh has the Hasbro Greedo suit except it's been dyed and re-sewn. I'm no spiderrogue but I think I did a decent sew job to tighten the suit up. Thuku has the SS suit, a Bespin Hand jacket, brown leather boots and a rebel blaster.
The difference between these two and Greedo is really the skin tone and eye color.

IMAG0726_zps4d4fe7ee.jpg

IMAG0725_zps33d4152f.jpg

IMAG0722_zps9e125a37.jpg

IMAG0721_zpsd47ec10a.jpg

IMAG0718_zps936ff933.jpg

nice photos, figures and well... everything. I like the way you set them up. Congrats

Brahaha. Nice poses, brother man. Love the customs. Glad to see you back. I can see those two scamming some lady friends on the streets of Tatooine.

What a great day! I got my Snow Trooper, E-Web AND Kash's amazing J'Quille sculpt! Thanks Kash. Exceptional quality. Already starting to paint him.

Sent from my GT-P1000R using Tapatalk 2

Thats quite a haul. Good stuff.

Man, I didnt realize how big that J'Quille sculpt was.

Another picture of an E-Web, thats it. Im gonna have to pick one of those up now. Thanks alot. :D

Sorry Chaka :)

But you will thank me. Actually this is partially your fault ;) I saw those amazing snow shots (I would not have had the guts to play with my toys in the snow :p) and then this guy was selling both for $200 the same day. Double whammy - I could not resist any longer. I originally thought the e-web was way overpriced from SS for what it was - but now I see it is worth it. Those pics (or any I have seen) do not do this thing justice. Now on to get some craft fur and to try and figure out the body for J'Quille. .. . Should be fun. Thanks again Kash. Wish me luck.

Lovely cantina scum! looking forward to seeing them in an environment. Can't wait to get back to mine, I have too much work to do on earth :pfft:

Did anybody paint up the Ishi Tib sculpt that was floating around? I can't remember who made it or who had one, but he's a cool alien

Also that greedo head cast looks great

Sorry Chaka :)

But you will thank me. Actually this is partially your fault ;) I saw those amazing snow shots (I would not have had the guts to play with my toys in the snow :p) and then this guy was selling both for $200 the same day. Double whammy - I could not resist any longer. I originally thought the e-web was way overpriced from SS for what it was - but now I see it is worth it. Those pics (or any I have seen) do not do this thing justice. Now on to get some craft fur and to try and figure out the body for J'Quille. .. . Should be fun. Thanks again Kash. Wish me luck.

That J'Quille sculpt is sweet! Kash nailed it. Show us the progress as you go.

Sure thing. Here are a few progress shots. So I think I am happy with the paint job. I have taken an old Hasbro Ki Adi Mundi and foamed the heck out of him to give it the bulk I feel it needs. Looking for fur now so I can get a better idea of if I am on the right track or not.

Back