Justified Discussion -Spoilers-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Three questions:

1. Who was the old lady in last week's episode that convinced Jed to take the fall for Helen's murder?

2. What did she say to him?

3. Is it an unimportant plot point that won't be answered?

Excellent finale.

@ Batty.

1: His Mother

2: "Take the fall for Dickie or your family is dead" or "Take the fall for Dickie and Mama is gonna provide for your family, or your family is dead"....Something along those lines.

3: I dont see how it is important anymore, I think it was just to showed how much influece Mama had, which doesnt matter now :lol

I know it doesn't matter now, but it seems like it was just glossed over. Why be so vague about it?

It was means to get Dickie back with the family, its not like Jed was an important character to begin with.

Let it go Batty, jeez :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

No ____ it was a means to get Dickie off the hook. I was just wondering who she was and what she said since we were never told. Jerk. :mad:

If I was on Facebook, and you un-friended me, I would so post naked pictures of you for all to see! :mad:

Have fun at work. :wave

I agree with King - I thought it was his mother - who was probably VERY disappointed in her son for ratting out Dickie and that there were going to be some kind of consequences unless he changed his story.

So where are these naked pics? :tap:

I think it was pretty obvious that it was his mother and Mama Bennett threatened her.

I'm kind of glad it ended the way it did - Season 3 should be Raylin vs. Boyd with a little Dickie thrown in to keep it real.

The one thing that bothered me about this season was Eva getting so tight with Boyd so quickly and turning on Raylin - the way they developed her character last season didn't really make that very believeable.

I thought Eva turning on Raylin had to do with her jealousy over Winona. She felt dejected, and turning to Boyd was her way of getting back at him.

The one thing that bothered me about this season was Eva getting so tight with Boyd so quickly and turning on Raylin - the way they developed her character last season didn't really make that very believeable.

I thought the same thing.

Even IF she was doing it to get back at Raylan, that just makes her character LESS likable, which I don't think they were trying to do.

I never took Ava to be emotionally or rationally stable. She definitely has some issues. Her quick turn to Boyd seemed appropriate enough for me. Having delt with emotionally unstable women in real life, the quick turn didnt seem at all unbelievable.

I just read that Timothy Olyphant and the guy who plays Raylin were nominated for an Emmy.

I just read that Timothy Olyphant and the guy who plays Raylin were nominated for an Emmy.

Walton Goggins.

The guy is incredible. One of the few actors who will draw me to any project he's in.

I assumed he mis-typed and meant 'the guy who plays Boyd' . . . cuz Tim Olyphant IS the guy who plays Raylan.

Back