Justified Discussion -Spoilers-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah!! Very good news about the show being renewed. :woo

Tonight's episode was great. Those Bennetts are a nutty bunch.

I liked the banter between Boyd and Raylon....the line about the only side they were both on was the same side of the car cracked me up. :lol

I think my favorite line of tonight's episode was when Raylan was telling the baseball story. "Then I got my third hit.":lol:lol:lol

Damn good episode tonight. You sure don't cross mama...she'll come back with a vengeance. She's one mean lady. :lol

I'm bummed there is only one episode left of the season. I'm going to miss this show. :(

Every time I think it's the season finale they throw in another twist. I'm hoping Raylin gets to take down Sheriff Bennett - I cannot abide a corrupt law man.

Damn good episode tonight. You sure don't cross mama...she'll come back with a vengeance. She's one mean lady. :lol

I'm bummed there is only one episode left of the season. I'm going to miss this show. :(

Spoiler Spoiler:

The preview for the season finale looks like it's going to be full of flying bullets and buckshot.:yess:

Every time I think it's the season finale they throw in another twist. I'm hoping Raylin gets to take down Sheriff Bennett - I cannot abide a corrupt law man.

I wouldn't mind that either - but I really love the Mama character - she's a great actress and I hope we see more of her in season 3 as well as her limping son (forgot his name)...

Spoiler Spoiler:

The preview for the season finale looks like it's going to be full of flying bullets and buckshot.:yess:

:lecture She's a smart cookie. Mean as hell....but smart. Makes her doubly dangerous to cross. :lol

Just started watching season one. What a cracking little tv show this is. Where do I recognize rayland givens from?

Just started watching season one. What a cracking little tv show this is. Where do I recognize rayland givens from?

Timothy Olyphant's been in a ton of movies and shows over the years. Ones that stand out in my mind are Deadwood, Live Free or Die Hard, and Hitman.

And The Crazies :rock

While season 1 had a handful of filler episodes, season 2 has been great, all the way through. Not a single low point all season :rock :rock :rock

That was an awesome finale though I'm bummed
Spoiler Spoiler:

It's gonna be long wait for season 3. :(

That was an awesome finale though I'm bummed
Spoiler Spoiler:

It's gonna be long wait for season 3. :(

Spoiler Spoiler:

This really is one of the best series on television.

But I hate the theme song. Bluegrass rap... :monkey4

Back