JUSTICE LEAGUE movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes kingdom come is great i love it and alex ross has crazy art and i personally liked new 52 i would recommend it, it hasn't gotten worst in the slightest

Yeah, only read the first issue of kingdom come so far but seems really great. I was into a few new 52 titles but remember a lot of people trashing justice league. I did recently download the first issue for free for dc's one million promotion and thought it was pretty decent. Might have to check some more issues out. Thanks man. :hi5:

We really have to let go of the Nolan batman. He ended the character and I don't understand why anyone would want to see a justice league movie without bruce wayne under the cowl. I don't agree with how Nolan ended his trilogy but I definitely agree with his decision to keep it away from Justice League. I would take a Batman Begins Batman for a Justice Movie but TDKR is not a proper Batman to continue the franchise. New one, WITH A NEW COSTUME

Yeah, only read the first issue of kingdom come so far but seems really great. I was into a few new 52 titles but remember a lot of people trashing justice league. I did recently download the first issue for free for dc's one million promotion and thought it was pretty decent. Might have to check some more issues out. Thanks man. :hi5:

awesome and dont mention it bud!:)

We really have to let go of the Nolan batman. He ended the character and I don't understand why anyone would want to see a justice league movie without bruce wayne under the cowl. I don't agree with how Nolan ended his trilogy but I definitely agree with his decision to keep it away from Justice League. I would take a Batman Begins Batman for a Justice Movie but TDKR is not a proper Batman to continue the franchise. New one, WITH A NEW COSTUME

i dont think it was that bad and i think WB would be idiots to reboot a character that the populous sees as a specific actor >christain bale,brucewayne/batman they would loose to much money and they need that star power for a jl movie

Kingdom Come is epic. It is one of my favorite comic series ever. Easily the best Justice League story followed closely by Darwin Cooke's DC:The New Frontier.

I'll add to my previous statement - I love the BOOK version of DC: The New Frontier. The animated version is OK but omits so much it's almost an outline of the real thing.

I'll add to my previous statement - I love the BOOK version of DC: The New Frontier. The animated version is OK but omits so much it's almost an outline of the real thing.

I have to agree; it's such a fantastic tribute to the silver age. Not just of comic books, but, really, our society, as well. That being said, I'm a little sad that you left out Justice.:lol

Keep the recommendations coming guys. Appreciate any suggestions.
As for keeping Bale for justice league, obviously the biggest factor is wether or not he'd actually wanna do it. I'm a huge fan of Bale as an actor since American psycho and loved him as batman but not too sure if they'd be better off making a new start and leaving the dark knight trilogy as their own stand alone set of films.

I honestly don't see Bale doing it again now that Nolan isn't going to be involved.

I liked 'Justice', love the art, but the story is not in my top 10. It is a solid read though.

Keep the recommendations coming guys. Appreciate any suggestions.
As for keeping Bale for justice league, obviously the biggest factor is wether or not he'd actually wanna do it. I'm a huge fan of Bale as an actor since American psycho and loved him as batman but not too sure if they'd be better off making a new start and leaving the dark knight trilogy as their own stand alone set of films.

I think it would be nice to incorporate the TDK trilogy into the new continuity. I think Bale's Batman would become the mentor for the group.

And to answer why Superman, GL or any of the other heroes didn't help during the Bane crisis, you just set the Batman trilogy before the other movies in terms of continuity.

Just my two cents though.

My biggest fear is that Warners is going to rush this to just make some cash and not really think things through

So, as far as a Batman reboot goes, does anyone else think that the Lamborghini Egoista would make for a kick-*** Batmobile? By conventional standards, it's hideous; it's the antithesis of the sleek luxury automobile, but, as a tool used by a psychotic billionaire in his one man war on crime? I could dig it.

Lamborghini-egoista-front.jpg

lamborghini_egoista_three_quarter_back_view.jpg

lamborghini-egoista-concept-13.jpg

So, as far as a Batman reboot goes, does anyone else think that the Lamborghini Egoista would make for a kick-*** Batmobile? By conventional standards, it's hideous; it's the antithesis of the sleek luxury automobile, but, as a tool used by a psychotic billionaire in his one man war on crime? I could dig it.

Lamborghini-egoista-front.jpg

lamborghini_egoista_three_quarter_back_view.jpg

lamborghini-egoista-concept-13.jpg

Have that car.

:gah:

https://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Lamborghini-egoista-front.jpg
https://blog.caranddriver.com/wp-co...mborghini_egoista_three_quarter_back_view.jpg
https://www.autoblog.gr/wp-content/...ta-concept/lamborghini-egoista-concept-13.jpg
Does it come in black?

That's what I was thinking. If that was a black car with, maybe, a red cockpit/lights/tires (as a possible nod to the 66 Batmobile), I think it'd be an awesome car. It looks battle ready, and I could see him shooting bean bags at thugs from within (for God's sake, it's got a targeting reticle; a targeting reticle).

That was a reference to BB in case you didn't catch it... :lol

I agree though. A design like this would be great. I honestly never cared for the Tumbler.

Speaking of the Tumbler, just saw this on Google: :lol

tumblerhi.jpg

Back