JUSTICE LEAGUE movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just finally got around to watching the avengers (late to the party I know) but I was really disappointed and kept thinking "I really hope DC don't try and replicate this for justice league". Not trying to turn this into an avengers hate thread, just had to mention it and didn't think it would be wise in the avengers thread. And felt it was more relevant here as it just made me think of the possible justice league movie. Hoping DC decide to go their own way a little and don't look at the avengers as what they need to replicate.

I agree about the individual films mostly, loved iron man and Thor, found captain America to be quite a let down and really enjoyed Edward norton's hulk film, but was really disappointed by the avengers. I realise the general consensus is that it was pretty much loved by all but I was just really let down.

WB and DC will commit all the money they have to get this done by 2015...they just saw box office for IM3 this weekend and world grosses up to now.

It was the feel good comedy of the year.

It's funny you say that, I actually kept thinking "so this is meant to be a comedy?" As everyone seemed to be making jokes every 10 minutes. I'm not averse to some humour and lightheartedness in comic book movies but it did get a bit much.

what would be a good villian for the first jl movie?
and what formula should they use to lead up to it?
solo movies for each hero leading up to big movie or will that feel to much like the avengers formula?

Bat/supe movie that leads into JL.

i like that but i want them to keep nolans bat and make it to where the events of man of steel dont happen untill right after tdkr or during tdkr and to tie it in supes saves bats from the nuke

i like that but i want them to keep nolans bat and make it to where the events of man of steel dont happen untill right after tdkr or during tdkr and to tie it in supes saves bats from the nuke

If they did decide to tie the movies together that's actually a really cool idea and a great way to explain how he survived. Would be amazing to see that or at least have supes and bats mention it.

Also, Zach, I love your new sig. I can't stop staring at it.

On another note, not sure if this is the place to ask but does anybody have any suggested reading for justice league? I was never into the idea before, more just n joyed the characters in their own respective worlds/titles, but over the course of talking and reading about the possible movie I've gotten quite interested in the idea. Want to know what are some of the best stories to start reading.

No worries man, looks awesome. :duff might have to find a superman sig to celebrate the forthcoming movie.

Yeah I remember hearing good things about that animated movie actually. I've just started reading Tower of Babel which the movie is based on, seems pretty cool. Plus it has Ra's al Ghul as the villain which is always a bonus for me, one of my fav villains in the comics.

If they did decide to tie the movies together that's actually a really cool idea and a great way to explain how he survived. Would be amazing to see that or at least have supes and bats mention it.

Also, Zach, I love your new sig. I can't stop staring at it.

On another note, not sure if this is the place to ask but does anybody have any suggested reading for justice league? I was never into the idea before, more just n joyed the characters in their own respective worlds/titles, but over the course of talking and reading about the possible movie I've gotten quite interested in the idea. Want to know what are some of the best stories to start reading.

new 52 justice league and kingdom come <<<<<<good comics

new 52 justice league and kingdom come <<<<<<good comics

Cool, I actually started reading kingdom come, as it's generally regarded as a classic. And I love Alex Ross' art. I'd heard a lot of bad things about new 52 justice league when the new 52 started. Did it get better or is it generally just quite divided in opinion?

Cool, I actually started reading kingdom come, as it's generally regarded as a classic. And I love Alex Ross' art. I'd heard a lot of bad things about new 52 justice league when the new 52 started. Did it get better or is it generally just quite divided in opinion?

yes kingdom come is great i love it and alex ross has crazy art and i personally liked new 52 i would recommend it, it hasn't gotten worst in the slightest

Back