JUSTICE LEAGUE movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kind of wonder how people would react if the film ended with them fighting a giant starfish.:lol Then again, it's prime stinger material, and it could also provide an avenue for an Aquaman cameo!

I for one hope 2015 doesn't bring us Avengers vs. Thanos and the Justice League vs. Darkseid. I'd rather them each offer something different. We don't need yet another Bug's Life/Antz, Armaggedon/Deep Impact, Tombstone/Wyatt Earp, Dante's Peak/Volcano, Deep Star Six/Leviathan/The Abyss typ of summers.

I just watched Avengers and TDKR back to back and I love how they offer two totally different viewing experiences that don't overlap at all.

I kind of wonder how people would react if the film ended with them fighting a giant starfish.:lol Then again, it's prime stinger material, and it could also provide an avenue for an Aquaman cameo!

People ***** when things aren't comic accurate but also ***** at things that are but not grounded in reality :slap :lol

Live-Action DC could use some more unabashed comic book flair again instead of all dramatic depressing grounded atmosphere.

Can't wait for Superman to have a big superpowered live-action brawl

I hope one day, Disney grabs a hold of DC so that Marvel and DC are under one banner.

Then we can have Justice League vs. Avengers films.

I hope one day, Disney grabs a hold of DC so that Marvel and DC are under one banner.

How about the Avengers vs The Japanese monsters from Destroy all Planets...lol

That would require them to purchase Warner Bros., and I think the US government might have something to say about that; something to do with "monopolies" and what not.

Disney is the US Government.

mickey4President.jpg

I for one hope 2015 doesn't bring us Avengers vs. Thanos and the Justice League vs. Darkseid. I'd rather them each offer something different. We don't need yet another Bug's Life/Antz, Armaggedon/Deep Impact, Tombstone/Wyatt Earp, Dante's Peak/Volcano, Deep Star Six/Leviathan/The Abyss typ of summers.

However, I think this is what we're going to get that year. Both will be summer films. TA2 in May with JL in late June/July.:lecture

Wouldn't that break BO records! :thud:

Disney is the US Government.

mickey4President.jpg
Well, they spent about $3 million lobbying last year, which was pretty low for them historically (almost $6 million spent in '08):

https://www.opensecrets.org/lobby/firmsum.php?id=D000018273&year=2011

That don't make them the government, but it buys them a fair amount of influence! To put that into perspective, the mighty, influential Wal-Mart only spent about 4 1/2 million last year:

https://www.opensecrets.org/lobby/clientsum.php?id=D000000367

They are playing it safe by going with out Aquaman and the Martian manhunter the back story and CGI required for those would be difficult. One is a shape shifter and the other spends a lot of time under the sea.

In any case Aquaman needs at least and introduction its the king of the sea after all

People need to stop comparing everything to the Avengers and acting as if that's the only good team movie out there. Singer did the Team movie first and then did it best with X2

But see..., People will not, Even more so if all JL the Movie is, Is a similar rip off story to what the Avengers Already is.

I don't share your Point of View with Singer.
as a long time X-men Reader of the 80's and 90's ..., I Hate The Trash that was given. The 1st Film gave us some shimmering Hope, of what a Comicbook movie could possibly Be ...., similar to the 89 Batman Film, but thats really all it was, was hope . It also Gave us Jackman as Wolverine, but it did nothing Else for me.

Singer re-wrote the X-men , putting them in Leather Padded Crazy Designed Suits , which for some Damn Reason Hollywood thought was "Kewl" so Now we Have to see that crap in Every Movie.

Can Someone Please Explain to me, ... Just why Superman Needs a Suit like that ?. Nevermind.

X2 Never, Ever Lived up to the 5 Minute NightCrawler in the White House Opening Sequence, and Fell so Hard When it Hit the Bottom it became The Farce Called X-Men the Last Stand.

Nobody ..., will also never compair Justice League to X-men ..., because as it's sitting right now , The X-men Movies Never faught a God like Character from Another Demention Based on Earth Conquest and the Destruction of it's Heroes ..., as what Thanos and Darkseid seem to have in common.

Last edited:
They best forget the 2015 release date, then. I don't believe that they need all of the build-up that Avengers needed, but I do believe that they need to take their time and do it right. No bull**** money grabs this time, WB!

I don't know why people are sweating this movie its all very do able considering that DC has a lot of source material both from the Comics and animation and in terms of the movie the just have to recreate the Avengers and follow the same formula with replacing the marvel characters with DC not reinventing the wheel.

They already have picked the five characters they want the only one that will need a bit of introduction would be wonder women the whole amazon goddess thing will need some work.

So it all very possible and I don't think DC will risk rereleasing another Green lantern more then likely the will learn from their mistakes.

Brainiac invasion.

One thing I can never get is why DC animation is so good in comparison to Marvel and why can they not translate that success in to their movies.

Brainiac and Luthor in the cartoons whether it is JL or Superman are good representation you flash forward to the movie Luther is treated like and idiot I know Singer want to link the first to movies to his, but man come on.

Both Green Lantern and Superman returns suffered from the same thing the villain was crap and giant yellow monster and a big huge rock.

Back