Just started collecting!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Commander Cody

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey everyone, my name is cody and i have been a Star Wars fan since a little kid. now that im older and have a job i decided to start working on my man cave!
i recently recieved a iron man 2 1/6th statue and i loved it, research brought me here to sideshow and i seen all the star wars collections!
so with that said i have pre ordered my first statue ben kenobi mythos and im waiting on darth vader mythos.
my favorite character is of the old republic Revan so if they ever make him ill be getting that forsure.
thanks for looking guys and im looking forward to bieng apart of this community

Welcome to SSF, my friend!

:wave

Really great idea to start on Mythos. Obi and Vader are the best in the line as well.

Revan is also one of my favourite characters from TOR. Have you read the book?

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Cody! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Welcome Cody! Can't wait to see your collection :wave

hey everyone, my name is cody and i have been a Star Wars fan since a little kid. now that im older and have a job i decided to start working on my man cave!
i recently recieved a iron man 2 1/6th statue and i loved it, research brought me here to sideshow and i seen all the star wars collections!
so with that said i have pre ordered my first statue ben kenobi mythos and im waiting on darth vader mythos.
my favorite character is of the old republic Revan so if they ever make him ill be getting that forsure.
thanks for looking guys and im looking forward to bieng apart of this community

Welcome. You'll love it here, as long as you ignore some of the grumpy old men/bullies. Look forward to photos as your collection grows.

Revan is also one of my favourite characters from TOR. Have you read the book?

yes i read the book. bieng a huge star wars fan i enjoyed the book and getting to know Revan better.
Of course i would have prefered a better ending. Dont wana spoil anything for someone who hasnt read but you know what i mean when Revan deserves much better

Back